Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men's Zx3tuning Gear *pre Order*
Standard T's
Colors available: Red, Bright Royal Blue and light Grey/Silver
Sizes available: M, L, XL, 2XL (bigger sizes up to 6xL available at extra cost)
Cost: $22cnd or $19usd
Exceptional Value
-10oz Tubular construction - 18 single
-Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
-Double-needle sleeve & bottom hems
-Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
Logo:
this will be a 4 layer "Plastisol" Screen, considered by most the best form of shirt printing EVER!! logo will be centered on the chest and 12" across in size

Ringer T's
<a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/justinrulez/zx3t%20gear/Mens/ringer.jpg'>[Image: ringer.jpg]

EXACTLY as pictured
Sizes available: M, L, XL, 2XL (bigger sizes up to 6xL available at extra cost)
Cost: $22cnd or $19usd
Cool &amp; Sporty
-10oz Tubular construction - 18 single
-Set on rib collarette &amp; banded sleeves
-Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
-Double-needle sleeve &amp; bottom hems
logo:
this is the logo but it will be outlined as if it were a stencil and you were spray painting over the stencil and around the boarder aswell. Trust me, it looks sick! i'll try and get a pic of what i'm talking about later.
once again i will be using a &quot;Plastisol&quot; screen. logo and border will be black.

17oz 90/10 Fleece Hoodys!
Colors: Black, Navy Blue
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL
Cost: $55cnd or $47usd
Extra Heavyweight Hoody
-Front muff pocket
-Double lined hood with grommets
-Matching Drawcord
-Double-needle arm holes &amp; bottom band
-Rib cuffs &amp; bottom band with Lycra
-Oversize cut for comfort
Logo: <a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/justinrulez/ZX3Tshirt.jpg'>[Image: ZX3Tshirt.jpg]

This will be a &quot;FLOCKED&quot; logo.
Flocking is a raised fuzzy form of printing used by many companies. it is truely a Unique and very tech way to print on a shirt. typically a Flocked hoody would sell for 2-2.5x the price of these hoodys. Logo's will be light grey.

12oz 100% Cotton PiquÃ

Colors: Deep Navy Blue, Deep red
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL
cost: $30cnd $26usd
Fashionable PiquÃ
-Classic sportshirt for co. uniform
-Clean-finished placket with 3 buttons
-Classic triple stripe welt collar
-Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
Logo: <a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/justinrulez/ZX3T-logo1.jpg'>[Image: ZX3T-logo1.jpg]

this will be a 4 layer &quot;Plastisol&quot; Screen, considered by most the best form of shirt printing EVER!! Logo will be over the left breast and 4&quot; in size..
Too Pre-order, paypals can be sent to sales@zx3tuning.com
shipping will be $15usd for upto 5 shirts or 2 hoodies or 2 shirts and 1 hoody, add $3usd per hoody or 2 shirts extra.
shirts will begin printing the last week of this moneth and be ready to ship the first week in dec.
i will be getting about 3 of each size in each color made unless extra are ordered before hand!
ZX3TUNING,Nov 6 2004, 10:21 PM Wrote:shipping will be $15usd for upto 5 shirts or 2 hoodies or 2 shirts and 1 hoody, add $3usd per hoody or 2 shirts extra.
Hey man, so you're saying it's $15USD to ship 1 shirt then? That's a little steep, since most people wont be buying 5 shirts at a time. Also, a Canadian dollar shipping price would be nice, since you include a Canadian dollar item price.. that way we can send paypal payments in Canadian funds.

Also, are you including the &quot;.com&quot; anywhere on the shirt? That would probably generate a lot more business for the website..
sorry, forgot about Canadian shipping
well the shipping to the US is different from Canada anyways
canadian shipping will be like $5-10 for the same thing
and it think the ones with the plain logo will have .com on the end the 4colored logos wont
$27 with tax and shipping?
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
those are listed prices

FocusCanada discount for FC members will be $23ncd shipped taxes in(GST only, BC res add 7% PST) for the T's
Sign me up :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting Some Zx3tuning Gear Made Up ZX3TUNING 13 3,648 12-05-2005, 04:48 AM
Last Post: smith21