Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Alot Of Fiddling Around
we are finally getting our online shopping cart wroking and am in the final stages of uploading the products and revamping it to match the new site and then running a few tests to make sure there are no bugs.

with the new system you will be able to have an account where you can login check old purchase to see what you have bought/spent, check on current orders and their status and i can input discounts to people on a customer to customer basis or offer discounts to groups as a whole and what not.
also i can work in a referal system where after a certain amount of refferal business i can give people online gift-certifs to be used on their next purchase and such!
Good job Mitch.. cant wait for the new website. Do you have any european parts listed yet?
another cool feature is after you buy something from the site, you can log into your account and review the part(s) you have purchased for others to read about!
its going to be a sweet setup. cant wait till its all 100%
Awesome stuff, same way steeda.ca is setup right now. Definitely let us know when your site is up and running.
Mitch is an awsome guy to deal with. Next order I really reccomend getting parts from him. Shipment is fast to depending on stock. Also for us Sask guys its nice since he just in BC :D
Customer service and quick replies sell products....cool websites don't... :blink:
01-yellow-ZX3,Nov 3 2004, 04:32 PM Wrote:Customer service and quick replies sell products....cool websites don't... :blink:
A good website (well organized, easy to get around, good descriptions, etc) is part of customer service I think. You cant sell a product if you dont let people know it's for sale. Making it easier for a buyer to make a purchase is a big part of service.

I'm excited about the new site, I havent bought anything for the car in a while... :D
01-yellow-ZX3,Nov 3 2004, 06:32 PM Wrote:Customer service and quick replies sell products....cool websites don't... :blink:
I beg to differ, I've been to some confusing sites that made me weary about buying stuff off of it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Nov 3 2004, 04:00 PM Wrote:
01-yellow-ZX3,Nov 3 2004 Wrote:Customer service and quick replies sell products....cool websites don't... :blink:
I beg to differ, I've been to some confusing sites that made me weary about buying stuff off of it.
So true. And Mitch's service is awsome. Last night I ordered my parts and mitch went out of his way to get them shipped out that night. Most companies would be like call back when we are open blah blah blah. You can talk to mitch at a personal level. Exact same service Voytek had. AWSOME!!!!!
i had to beat the lady at the shipping place with my umbrella to get it shipped last night before they closed! :P B)
Ya I can't wait for the site to be up so I can actually start ordering stuff this winter and get the mods going.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter