Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T -shirts...?
$20 a shirt with shipping is not bad at all, that's what I'd expect to pay. 50 shirts seems like it shouldnt be that hard to move, say 25 white and 25 black or something.

The problem with buying the quantity is that someone has to put down the cash, since I doubt the site or sponsors would have the capital to finance it. Like for the stickers it just came out of my pocket and I'm just collecting the money as it comes in, but it's not nearly as big a deal since they're relatively cheap. Tshirts are another matter though..

With the hoodies I was trying to arrange, I was thinking of something more like a preorder and then get the quantity discount when all the orders come in.

And if someone with some graphics experience can do something with the logo to make it the format they need, that would be great. I dont know if it's easier for them to have a full color logo or black logo and then they change the color themselves..
yeah 20$ including shipping is a very good price.. id be in for sure..

does he do the colours though?

Where is the logo? anyone have the biggest image, vector should be relatively easy i think..
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Feb 3 2005, 11:05 AM Wrote:Where is the logo? anyone have the biggest image, vector should be relatively easy i think..
[right][snapback]83088[/snapback][/right]

Scroll back a bit, there's a link to my photobucket hosted picture on the first page of this thread. The size is around 9.75" long, that's the size the stickers were made to be.

It shouldnt be hard to do a vector drawing if someone is good with stuff like that, it's just the veranda font with "focus" bolded, all caps, and the canadian flag style maple leaf at the end.
Yah its not a hard intense logo or anything, but somebody will still have to be paid to make a vector.
I'll try.. never really played with em
ZX3T gone..
I can make it a vector.

No charge.

For the club. B)
ANTHONYD,Feb 8 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:I can make it a vector.

No charge.

For the club. B)
[right][snapback]84378[/snapback][/right]

Done.. too slow none-french guy!

someone gimme their email ill send you my .PNG

here's what it looks like.. uniform colors though, the jpg is weird
[Image: f531f54b.jpg]
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Feb 8 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:I'll try.. never really played with em
[right][snapback]84356[/snapback][/right]

You guys want this guy doing it for you? <_<

I'm kidding.
I was helping first.. just proves my loyalty to the club .. reply 38 minutes after me.. pfffff :lol:

Yeah also let me know if you want it in a different format (file format)
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Feb 8 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:I was helping first..  just proves my loyalty to the club .. reply 38 minutes after me.. pfffff  :lol:

[right][snapback]84408[/snapback][/right]

OOOh.

Choices in formatting now huh?

Slick. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Feb 8 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Feb 8 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:I was helping first..  just proves my loyalty to the club .. reply 38 minutes after me.. pfffff   :lol:

OOOh.

[right][snapback]84415[/snapback][/right]
Hahah

"That's not all folks, I will also donate a picture of my genitals to be put on the t-shirt as well"
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Feb 8 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 8 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Feb 8 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:I was helping first..  just proves my loyalty to the club .. reply 38 minutes after me.. pfffff   :lol:

OOOh.

[right][snapback]84415[/snapback][/right]
Hahah

"That's not all folks, I will also donate a picture of my genitals to be put on the t-shirt as well"
[right][snapback]84423[/snapback][/right]

just think.... the whole picture would fit on the pocket too.

With "I'm with stoopid" under it. :P
Yes of course.. if you reduce the picture to 1:1000 ratio.. :P
ZX3T gone..
[Image: TShirt-Front-Lg.jpg]
^^ I'll take one.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
soo.. what happened here ;)
ZX3T gone..
Is there a "public domain" logo for members to use to get their own t-shirts / hoodies done?

Just checkin'.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hows about a Blues song... "I got the Focus oval recall Blues!" :wacko:

Personally I have had no problems with my focus.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
got the logo, vector.. who do i send it to
ZX3T gone..
You can email me the vector logo, that'd be great.

Unfortunately I don't know if I have the time to organize the T-shirt idea anymore though. I've been super busy with school, and haven't had the time to look further into this.

If we were to organize something, all orders would have to be prepaid. And something still has to be decided for shipping.