Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Canadian Focus Meet Ever
I am really interested in the idea of going to the big FJ meet in Chicago and have a nice canadian booth like 2001 ZTS mentioned. I'm up this for sure.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
I am already getting excited :D even thou a date and place hasn't been confirm yet.

I think that the best way would be to have two meets, one in the East Coast and the other on the west Coast so that every one has a chance to participate (it'll be a first for me :unsure: )
Cruz'n the West Coast
we need to have 3 or 4 different meets. all on the same day at the same time and have them all hooked up to satelite some how. Have everyone chip in and we'll rent or pick up...remember this is just me thinking out loud....do some live satelite deal....i dont know how to hook that s**t up...kind of like picture phone...you know what i mean....tell you what run with it guys...see if you can come up with something. I've got a lot of electronic contacts maybe they can help. far fetched? maybe...but why not try...that is the only way we are gonna hook something up where everyone can go.
by the way my imagination runs wild sometimes...haha :D
sheridanford05,Feb 2 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:by the way my imagination runs wild sometimes...haha  :D
[right][snapback]82783[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

It sure does. That would be a really cool idea, maybe make a dvd out of it :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If we get a good Ontario-ish meet happening, I'll be sure and bring the Hi-8 camcorder and we can make a DVD out of it, definitely :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
why dont we get an ontario meet in niagra falls or something. its fairly central and it seems like most of the ontario guys are in southwestern or around Toronto.

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Another thing to think of. I do work at a Ford dealer. I can talk to the owner once we figure out exactly what we wanna do, and maybe he can throw in some stuff. Do some kind of best ride comp or something.
What about having the meet at the dealership? :huh:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Actually thats not a bad idea....anyone else got ideas? what do we do here?
Well, we'd be smart to have it on a Saturday. Basically we'd need enough places to park 20-ought Focuses, room for chairs, etc. The main concerns I'd think would be food, music, non-alcoholic drink access, and maybe access to wash bays to clean up before the meet?

As for getting the dealer to sponsor on "nicest ride" or something along that note... that'd be a sweet bonus, but shouldn't be a stipulation for us being there.

Otherwise, we need a park or something else along that line.

A sunday would be the best day. Drinks, Food, music wouldn't be a problem we could figure something out. Everyone pays $5 or something towards food and drinks..that would help. the wash bay wil be a diferent story. We only have one here, but maybe i could find the closest car wash or hand wash place around here. and as far as a sponsor...thats up to the owner i guess
Always up for a cruise. :)
Just another suggestion....

Theres a place here in Orleans that would be super cool spot for a meet.

Petrie Island (sp) is about 5 minutes form my place, beautiful beach, PLENTY of parking, volleyball, swimming, BBQ's, Washrooms...etc....it has everything we need. Its fairly new (well its old, but they re-did all of the park last year) so not everybody knows baout it yet.....Compare this new beach to Mooneys bay and I think you've found your new beach spot in Ottawa. ;)

Then Party at my house till the wee early morning hours. :D Bring a tent, got lots of room for those!!

What, your not willing to share your bed, Flo?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 10 2005, 03:17 PM Wrote:What, your not willing to share your bed, Flo?
[right][snapback]85057[/snapback][/right]

:fag:

Only with you fuktard fag.

:lol:
yeah that'd be nice.. was gonna say.. could do another cruise to gatineau park.. where you also have bbqs and stuff.. but kinda far off from orleans.. i'd be up for anything really.. tahts sounds like a good idea.. i leave you the task of welcoming everyone there hehehe
ZX3T gone..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Would You Go For A National Canadian Meet darkpuppet 42 16,685 01-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Last Post: j.a.dj