Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Front Page.
k guys. its just an under construction page. Geez!!! To each his own. The real site will have a soundtrack and a MUTE button lol.

As far as copyright material. It's legit. Dont worry about it.
Whoever closed this shouldnt have ... critism is always good .. wether it be bad or good.

And mike ... hahaha ... some hardcore euro freestyle comes on ... that would be hilarious ....

:lol: :lol:
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
MAlby7,Oct 16 2004, 06:29 PM Wrote:
Focused,Oct 16 2004, 06:13 PM Wrote:i'm not a big fan ogf the front page either... and i'm A LOT younger than 50!

it screms juvenile, and very honda like.....

it doesn't have a euro touch at all....

:thumbsdown:
You want euro then play some Andrea Boccelli or Umberto Tozzi. Leave it man, who cares it's only a front page where you click enter!
bah..

i wasn't talking about the music...the beat is very non-descript....i'm kinda feelin' it..very lounge like...more for a nightclub site...but...

just the overall look/feel of the page...even if it is an "under construction" page...i'm not feelin'

Anthony if I'm correct..that doesnt apply to a rap bit rate right? :blink: :ph34r:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
I closed it becuase its stupid. Its a god dam front page saying coming soon. There is nothing to criticize about it. Thats not even what the site is going to look like. All idea's and thought's should be posted in the origional thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Front Page euro_zx5 61 22,717 12-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kelowna_Focus
  What's Wrong With The Front Page? meford4u 10 2,555 03-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Last Post: DD1
  Front Page Ideas......? Penwraith 8 2,306 10-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve
  Front Page Paparoach 3 1,406 08-06-2004, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Paparoach