Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read: Focus Canada V3 News/updates (screen Shot)
Phewwe *look of relief* I thought my sound on my computer stop working. I cranked up the sound on my speakers and nothing. It's was going to blow da wife's ear drums when see would have turn on the computer tomorrow morning if I hadn't seen this post.

...I miss the music now... :( :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
I miss it too!!!
I just had to get rid of it.. lol

I was so grouchy this morning and didnt relaize my speakers were cranked up.. OH man i was ready to throw something lol
Sucks....... really.
what about a forum for "Post Your Videos" i think that would be kinda cool...??????

what do you all think????

ZX5

P.S. i think thats the smartest thing ive ever coame up with :blink:
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
I definitely think the 'thread' topics need to be expanded. There are only a small handfull of threads to post in (overall topic). I still think you should have a direct HOW TO section on there like over at fw.net for example.
S2,Oct 28 2004, 08:28 AM Wrote:I still think you should have a direct HOW TO section on there like over at fw.net for example.
Yeah they definitely need to live somewhere. They used to be accessable from the main page, but now it's just the "coming soon" page with no content. Having them linked from the main page would be good, and also having them exist inside the forum structure works well, because then if you search for something you'll still find it.
ZX5,Oct 27 2004, 11:31 PM Wrote:what about a forum for "Post Your Videos" i think that would be kinda cool...??????
I think the current forum setup works for videos fairly well. Like if it's a focus video, it fits into Focus Talk, and if it's any other kind of video it gets posted in Off Topic. Most of the forums I've seen that have a Video section are just totally full of dead links
guilty,Oct 28 2004, 02:51 PM Wrote:
S2,Oct 28 2004, 08:28 AM Wrote:I still think you should have a direct HOW TO section on there like over at fw.net for example.
Yeah they definitely need to live somewhere. They used to be accessable from the main page, but now it's just the "coming soon" page with no content. Having them linked from the main page would be good, and also having them exist inside the forum structure works well, because then if you search for something you'll still find it.
Yeah I talked to Jay about this, I got TONS of HOW TO's but would prefer to post them up myself. Very very very good point on running a SEARCH and being able to find them also.
would there be any interest in regional threads? some of us are too smal to do provincail threads so thats why i say regional. sort of like west, east and central, I don't know what would be discussed lol but you would have your own threads :)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Nov 2 2004, 09:21 AM Wrote:would there be any interest in regional threads? some of us are too smal to do provincail threads so thats why i say regional. sort of like west, east and central, I don't know what would be discussed lol but you would have your own threads :)
I dont think we really need regional forums, the community isnt big enough to start splitting it into sections. If we put all the Ontario guys in a seperate forum section, the rest of the site would die out :P
that is true.

I plan on having a screen shot of the site soon..

Till then :P
thabrat,Nov 9 2004, 10:42 PM Wrote:that is true.

I plan on having a screen shot of the site soon..

Till then :P
Hey Jay, how soon is soon? I asked you last week if you could put the v2 front page back up and you said yeah.. It would be really nice to have the functionality of the recent topics and the articles section. Beats a "coming soon" page that's up for weeks and weeks, that gets a little frustrating and doesnt look so good for new users coming by.
I got to undergo a small surgery operation so im off work for 2 days. I should have something up by then.
Here is sort of what I got planned for the design. Its a rough draft so cut me some slack

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/fc_v3_photoshopv7-copy.jpg'>[Image: fc_v3_photoshopv7-copy.jpg]</a>

No my car is not a feature ride. I just used that pic and I will be replacing the top header pic with random photoshops of members cars.
the 2nd idea is a portal based website (cant really show you a screen shot). where i would have it all customized. would make it easier for updating and plus any of the mods could edit the site then.

so im still debating if i want fancy or usability lol
That screenshot is sweet.. nice and clear and very stylish. Good work Jay, cant wait to see it online.
I like that idea... what items will be in the shop though?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Nov 17 2004, 08:54 AM Wrote:I like that idea... what items will be in the shop though?
[right][snapback]70294[/snapback][/right]

There'll be the decals, and hopefully soon there'll be some tshirts and hoodies available. And if there's any other merchandise people would like to see they can request it, if there's enough demand we can make it.
You know what would be sweet pictures of focus winners.
Like the focus that won the 24 hour Rolex Daytona 2003(Canadian race team &amp; buiders).The Meguire's dragster...
I lost all my pics and links while they shut down last month.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...