Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clutches And Flywheels And Pressure Plates.....
well i recently just picked up a new line of Products you guys might be interested in...

http://www.clutchnet.com

i am in the middle of becoming the exclusived focus dealer for them and will be selling ALL of their products for any car.

for the basic street clutch, the Type 1 pressure plate and the "Smooth Lock Pro" sprung hub disc you are looking at $480 cnd

you can mix and match pretty much everything they make
the type 1X pressure plate will be a $175cnd premium ontop of the standard Type1 pressure plate.
HOWEVER, many of the disc made by Clutchnet are suitable for use with the stock pressure plate. i know of quite a few Turbo VR6 golfs rolling around my area running just the "E-Z LOCK PRO" Sprung hub, 6 button disc and the stock pressure plate.
aqll kits use the factory throwout bearing but do not come with it... a quick call to the local dealership can have you one for a good price!

i'll post a full price list later

what do you guys think?
the facory throwout bearing is somewhere around the $60-70 range...jsut bought one around a month or so ago.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
got a part#?
i think i can do better than that.
type-1 presssure plate $350cnd, Type-1X pressure plate $490cnd

Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel $560cnd
<a href='http://www.clutchnet.com/make/_derived/prodDesc.html_txt_C12D.gif'>[Image: prodDesc.html_txt_C12D.gif]

final weight still under inquiry
*possible 12-14lb turbo application*

Performance &quot;Smooth Lock Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $155cnd

Sport-Street &quot;Fibre-Carbon Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $250cnd
<a href='http://www.clutchnet.com/make/_derived/prodDesc.html_txt_C10D.gif'>[Image: prodDesc.html_txt_C10D.gif]

Performance &quot;Kevlar-Kevlar Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $275cnd

Racing &quot;Copper-Copper Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $275cnd
<a href='http://www.clutchnet.com/make/_derived/prodDesc.html_txt_Cop_Cop_ez.gif'>[Image: prodDesc.html_txt_Cop_Cop_ez.gif]

Racing 3-Button &quot;E-Z Lock Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $205cnd

Racing 4-Button &quot;E-Z Lock Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $220cnd
<a href='http://www.clutchnet.com/make/_derived/prodDesc.html_txt_C5D.gif'>[Image: prodDesc.html_txt_C5D.gif]

Racing 6-Button &quot;E-Z Lock Pro&quot; Sprung hub Disc $220cnd
<a href='http://www.clutchnet.com/make/C9D.gif'>[Image: C9D.gif]</a>
ClutchNet Manufacturing has a new 6 button &quot;E-Z Lock Pro&quot; sprung hub clutch disc
that will take your sport compact to new levels of performance. It allows you to attain maximum performance from your clutch package during race, or even while you wait for your burger at the drive-thru. The exclusive sprung hub design uses thick-walled retainers that form a pocket around the springs, resulting in less vibration and more consistent launches. ClutchNet Manufacturing's assembly also includes an extra middle retainer and special rivets that create a stronger, safer, and more reliable hub. All of these features, combined with the &quot;E-Z Lock Pro&quot; 6 button disc, equal an outstanding street-strip racing clutch that will withstand intense power.

Each clutch is available in a Solid hub design(at a lower price), intented for racing Only. the harshness yet instant engaugemnet of a solid hub on the street is not recommended but is solely the responsibility of the end owner/user. please keep that in mind when ordering.
wich full set will fit the SVT best...on a daily driver basis....??
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Clutchnet has been around for 30 years
they have a HUGE product list
and they have a great tuner following.
they were refered to me by a few local shops who carry world wide recognition for the cars they work on.

at this moment they do not make a SVT or 2.3L setup, however i am working to change that.

but here is the good news!

I am looking for 2 Canadian cars to test Clutchnet product
i need one car from the eastern provs, and one in central provs.
i would prefer higher HP modified cars.

all of the testers will get a very nice discount on everything in exchange for reviewing the product. And if someone pushing a lot of power is willing to test it out, i will give the type-1X pressure plate to them BELOW my cost just to get it out there!!!

please post HERE if you are SERIOUS about getting in on this deal in the very near future! do not PM me about this deal, i will contact you...AFTER you post in this thread!
when you post HERE, please use the following in your post...

Name:
Current clutch/Flywheel:
Product of interest: (which disc, etc, etc.)
Timeframe: (when you are looking to have the product in your hands)

people who are able to get their money together first get the deal.

post up!
Name: Evan
current HP: Not sure, haven't dyno'd it, but I've got nearly every bolt on.
Current clutch/Flywheel: Stock, but seems to be going slowly.
Product of interest: Not sure, something mild. I'm not too knowledgable in the clutch field.
Timeframe: Depends on the price ;)
I would be into the clutch testing for the 05 but only when i kill mine!! I've aready had clutch smoke from trying 2nd gear burnouts , stock just doesn't grab. On the other hand i have a s/chgd 5.0L in need of a clutch ;) But its not a focus so your prolly not interested &lt;_&lt;
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
they do make alot of mustang stuff.
look around on the site and i can get you a clutch once you get me a part#
NEW INFO!!!

ZETEC Flywheels
11.5lbs

SVT Flywheels
13lbs

DURATECH Flywheels
in developement
aahhh duratec is what i like to hear lol