Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Section
i thought we used to have one, however its gone. I think we should put back up a racing section so that we have a section to share the racing stories from the street to the track...anyone else agree??
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I believe the reason that the said section was removed was due to the fact that many people (such as myself) were giving people a hard time when they talked about racing on the 401 or QEW or whatnot at speeds sometimes up to 175 km/h. It'd be a cool section if we had talk just about racing on the track, but I think there is a fairly general concensus, at least amongst those who care about keeping their licenses, that street racing is a bad thing... I'm in for the track racing section tho. Love reading stories about auto x and all that...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yeah..that would work. I know street racing is not something we all favor however it happens and i wont lie I like to hear some stories about some street racers that pull up beside our fellow foci and challenge them. Only the few will take the bite though. Its very illegal and very dangerous, doesn't mean I dont like to hear about it. Maybe its a good thing to have ppl like u raine B) peer influence is a positive thing. So maybe if you and others condone their racing it would have a good effect on them. I dunno but regardless we need a section where we can talk about track time or aut crossing or even to keep updated on WRC things like that :)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Reason those sections got booted is becuase no body ever used them..
oh really and who made u boss :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER