[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headers
another poll to see people results sorry to be a post whore tonight :rolleyes:
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
open headers :D
f**k it......no headers......who needs them anyways
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
What are you trying to achieve? Raw maximum hp and torque? Or a still somewhat good sounding exhaust system, thats legal?
LOL this is Sask. Everything is legal :D pretty much.
kamikaze race header, best lowend and top end. I have had FC, FS, and now Kamikaze. and for 100 less then the FS 4-1 its a better deal ant day of the week

Kamikaze
Turbo Header :P
hardk0re/s2,Oct 28 2004, 12:35 PM Wrote:Turbo Header :P
now you're talking ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
thabrat,Oct 27 2004, 11:57 PM Wrote:LOL this is Sask. Everything is legal :D pretty much.
Lol

Well you're always 'supposed' to have a cat.
For those of us (non SVT) who have to get emission tested, what about a SVT header, high flow SVT cat and flex pipe? How does this compare to standard ZX3 high flow cat, flex pipe and shorty header as far as Performance/Price/Installation?
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
right now i've got a hedman shorty header, fc orp, bosal flex and a vibrant cat-back...............

all i can say is that it's loud as fuk

:unsure: too loud :(
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
this whole SVT exhaust is intriguing, where can i find out more and pricing?
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Flofocus/Picture_096.jpg'>[Image: Picture_096.jpg]</a>

:D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
SVT header with svt cat and flex. A bitch to install but the gains are worth it in the end. Sounds awesome with a Borla ZX3 exhaust system.