Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eibach
The offset you want is 42mm (ideal) but 42mm to 49mm will work. You are probably getting rubbing issues cause the SVT rims being 49mm are at the max of the 'ideal' range. Anything less then 42mm and you got or will have problems with the tires sticking out to far. Over 49mm and they will be in the wheel wells to far.
What would you guys recommend for my stock wheels. Ever since I changed they seem to stick in way closer in the wheel well. I want them pushed out a little more to give me more of an aggresive look.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I don't know, the rim offset is what determines how far the wheels stick out. New rims?
Flofocus what are the specs of your wheels? (brand, size, and offset)

Which ones do you have?

Click here
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
svt_rodg,Sep 23 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:Flofocus what are the specs of your wheels? (brand, size, and offset)

Which ones do you have?

Click here
My stockers are the ones that come with a 2000 Zx3. 15"
The 17's are Monza Team Dynamics.
I just received an email from AMI Motorsports and they told me that the FK suspension wouldn't fit an SVT. Does this make sense?
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
they are wrong, the FK suspension like all ZX3/sedan suspensions will fit the SVT.
it will not show as much of a drop as posted but it will fit no problems.
this is the email i got:

"The SVT focus has been modified to the point where FK automotives High Tech
Kit cannot work on the car only with a stock Focus."

'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
i hate to say it but they are idiots.
i have seen SVTs with the FK kit on them, i have installed them.
there is NO difference between the SVT and the ZX3 suspension mounting points or anything.
if they are telling you that i would probably not buy anything from them as they don't know anything about our cars.

but that is me
do you carry FK zx3tuning?
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
if you want to lower the car and maintain a comfort ride, i'd go for either eibach or FK...

from what i know eibach is more comfortable =) but FK has lower prices =)
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
i no longer carry FK due to how FK opperates in North America.
i used to sell FK but they recently restructured and dealing with them will be a nightmare should anything ever need to be covered under warrenty.

i carry H&R, Bilstein and Koni.
i can get Eibach but it's special order and i don't get very good prices on it.
Are the Eibach dampers still on backorder?
svt_rodg,Sep 23 2004, 02:20 PM Wrote:I just received an email from AMI Motorsports and they told me that the FK suspension wouldn't fit an SVT. Does this make sense?
I just called & emailed these guys and told them it fits.

Also told to swing by focaljet or focusccanada.net for more info.

"Sorry from what we were told at FK NorthAmerica is the High Tech kit from FK wouldn't fit the SVT this incorrect information could also be why FK NorthAmerica is no longer. I shall have all my sales reps updated to these new findings, I appreciate the time you took to send your email.

Regards,
xxxxxx
Sales manager"
svt_rodg: you may want to consider Tein S-tech spring, lower the front for 2.3" rear for 2" and the price isn't that bad.

I am planning to switch my sportline to Tein, here's the link http://www.tein.com/ti/g40.html

<a href='http://www.tein.com/ti/img/kg402.jpg'>[Image: kg402.jpg]</a>

JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
i was thinking about the tein s-tech springs but i noticed on some pics of cars that the rear wouldn't lower that much compared to the front.
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT