Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering Springs
hey
im looking to get a set of eibach pro kit springs it lowers the car 1.5". now i dont want my wheels to slant because i cant afford new tires, so would i need a camber kit when these are installed?
Life's good... Hockey's better
not with the 1.5 kit you wont.. it is a good thing to have but not a must with that kit. You can do a 2" drop also but its a bit harder to get exact. Anything below 2 and you will end up needing it..
I got the Eibach Prokit springs, no need for a camber kit but you will definitely need an alignment after (Toe was out really bad). Your wheels will not slant in at all. Actually IMO the Eibach Prokit is definitely the best 'all around' daily driver lowering spring out there. You don't have to worry about speed bumps, driveways, underground parking, ramps, even parking blocks (but very close though). Eibach also is an industry leader in suspension so choosing them you definitely won't be disappointed.
I definitely needed a rear camber kit with my Sportlines, fronts were fine though. Just to let ya know...

But yah anything 2"ish and under, you should be find.

Like the others said, the Prokits are a very nice overall spring.

Corey - I love the eibach pro kit I put on the wagon. It gave it just the right stance & like you asked, no need for a camber kit. Everything was within spec when we put it up on the alignment rack.

Its the best overall value I feel (for a daily driven, street only car)

~ Clutch
;)

~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
i personally like H&R stuff but the Eibach pro kit is a very nice setup.

oh and get springs and shocks(pro system)
you will be better off getting both at the same time and it will do alot more to impove the handling of your car over just springs!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lowering Springs in a 2007 Ford Focus adam102487 12 7,244 02-24-2015, 05:11 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Lowering Springs LOFOCI WAGON 1 1,353 05-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Last Post: paulicat
  Eibach Lowering Springs zx5power 5 2,201 04-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Last Post: zx5power
  Lowering Springs ZX3Blake 14 4,189 07-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Last Post: naz
  Lowering Springs hyprlte 9 3,069 04-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Last Post: dad