Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Shift Lock Cover Thing.
Hopefully somebody will have an extra one. I'm just looking for the cover (Little piece of plastic/cover). If you dont know what i'm talking about, just PM me. I'll explain.
Do you mean the plastic reverse lock-out shaft thing? Or are you talking about a piece of trim on the center console or something?
Ya just that plastic reverse lock-out shaft thing, the little tiny piece of grey plastic.
This is the reverse lock-out shaft:

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/guilty/DSC00908.jpg'>[Image: DSC00908.jpg]</a>

From your thread in focustalk it sounds like you have an automatic though..
Oops, sorry i must be wrong, i'm talking about the thing right next to the shifter, the little piece of grey plastic that covers that.
Oops, sorry i must be wrong, i'm talking about the thing right next to the shifter, the little piece of grey plastic that covers that.
dannyq,Sep 13 2004, 07:17 PM Wrote:Oops, sorry i must be wrong, i'm talking about the thing right next to the shifter, the little piece of grey plastic that covers that.
You gotta a pic or somethin, cuz I aint got any clue whatyatalkingbout :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yeah me neither, there is no small grey plastic thing near the shifter. No clue... post up a pic if you can no doubt....
Pic

All I need is the little piece of plastic that covers that hole.
dannyq,Sep 16 2004, 09:06 AM Wrote:Pic

All I need is the little piece of plastic that covers that hole.
I would check out Candian tire for a some rubber caps. Maybe you can find one that will fit. They have a full line of things like these.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
You could probably get creative with some VINYL also, get a vinyl shop to cut out several circles and put them together and then stick it on there. Might work....
Junkyard!!!!!! or 11.77 at your local Ford dealer
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]