Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last G2g/cruise In Regina!
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/bort/LSB.jpg'>[Image: LSB.jpg]</a>

A friend from work wanted to do this, but it wasn't ok'd till like today lol. I'm checking it out because I said I would. Hopefully a few of you come out!
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
im in
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
Alright then, looks like just U and me Tyler. Cya at 7 bells!
Well there was a 1/2 decent turn out, prolly 15ish cars. All of them were Honda's, Acura's, Saturn's save for myself and Tyler... It was retarded though, they didn't even have the respect to come check out our rides, didn't even say a dam thing. We went and checked out everyones ride, complimented them on their cars, but we got nothing but disrespect. I kinda expected it to be like that, but still, if you don't drive a Honda your a looser apparently. That kinda sh*t pisses me off in a bad way. Guaranteed if in a racing situation, I would be able to take 3/4 of those cars and mine is STOCK ENGINE! But I guess its all about the bling and nothing else. Shame, bloody shame...
hey i talked to you ;)
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
Yan, everyone knows it goes Honda, then domestics, then J-bodies at the bottom of the list.. you're lucky he talked to you!! :P

The sucks about the snobby &quot;H&quot; drivers though. There's some real jerk-holes that think they're the king shits.. Even my Honda buddy (he's on his 4th civic now) hates most of the Honda guys in the city. It's just the condescending looks, like &quot;I'm better than you&quot; and all that s**t..

I was working last night though, I could have at least blinded them with the HID goodness.. :D
Seems like that happens alot, does in Saskatoon also. Those honda drivers, not all but some are total assholes. Sorry for the word usage but honestly that is the one word that fits.

I have the respect to check out their cars but they get near a focus and god forbit, they get close to a focus..... :angry:
Sorry Yanman, but I didn't count you as a Honda jerk, I know your better than that :)

Its not that all of them were ass's or jerks, but they had no respect. I think I'm going to stick to the Focus meets unless there are more than me and Tyler to back us up.
I would have come down but I have been on a modding frenzy again lately....lol
I didnt make it out.

That sucks to hear about no one checked out the focus's. I dont really run into that anymore. You also got to rememebr and sorry to say only different wins. Its like that at car shows. You have to be willing to add some different to the car before you even get someone to recognize it.
thabrat,Sep 13 2004, 09:29 PM Wrote:You also got to rememebr and sorry to say only different wins. Its like that at car shows. You have to be willing to add some different to the car before you even get someone to recognize it.
Last time I checked I was the only one in Regina that had a Focus with the full Xenon body kit and vinyl... One would assume mine is not a standard Foci.
i don't think it was mostly hondas... there were saturns there.. don't get me started..
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
Yeah, good idea Yan. Lets not let this get out of hand :)