Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo Tom Kits
i can get anything from his starter kit to his full kit.
prices are going to be his retail... i get s**t for markup so not really much of a savings when looking at the full kit but the starter kit could be a good options now that i have the FC/SCT chips and can get injectors and MAFs to suit....

just thought i would toss out the idea.
i'm not really going to push these as i have huge doubts they will sell very well if at all in canada
How much for the full kit for the svt and can I change his turbo for a gt28rs.let me know.
tom is a little slow on his reply
sit tight, i'll get it for you...
I've found the best way to get a hold of Tom is to call him directly.

I've sent 4 emails to him in the past for tuning.....never responded, called once, and he ansered all my questions right away. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Tom's turbos.....

Check out http://www.focus-power.com.....

Depending on what stage your looking at.... starting out at about......

$5200USD according to their website so around $6700CDN

You can also PM him at http://www.focusfanatics.com (USERNAME: TOM) which he checks regularily.... since he owns that website.
$6700....ouch....

So far, with my purchases, I've spent close to $4000.00 for my custom setup.

This includes:

Pro-M Maf, Bosch 42lb injectors, TD05 Turbo, Mistu SMIC, fastturbo.com oil lines, Chipmaster revolution tuning (Tom)....list goes on with misc flanges, pipes, and hardware (gaskets and such).....

BUT, Tom's kit, I beleive, is the only BOLT-ON, ready to go package for the focus as of today.

I've spent the past year and half buying parts for the custom setup so obviously I'm not really in a hurry (though Im getting excited just staring at that box on my floor). :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Now Carry Roush Turbo Kits! ZX3TUNING 4 2,399 10-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING
  We Now Have Precision Turbo Kits! ZX3TUNING 22 9,314 09-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING