Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H&r Cup Kit
Got any in stock and do you have a store in Van because i live on the island and it be easier for me just to drop by then to order and have them shipped.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
i don't have any in stock right now but it only takes 1-3 days to get them in so it's not a big deal.
and yes, there is a place you can come by and pick them up at!
i just finished installing a cup kit on another customers car/// looks fantastic and has a great ride.
with 215/45/17s there is almost no rub with 42mm offset OZ wheels!
That sounds perfect. Since that is the size tire and offset I am running right now, but with the sportlines on shot shocks and sturts my rears and fronts rub like a good ol' rub and tug.

What is the cost on that cup kit?

2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
it retails at $1095cnd, shipping is about $65cnd to anywhere around a major center in Canada...
i'll so it for $1100 shipped
would i need a camber kit?
actually no!

i have done 3 of these now, including Bryn's car, and the camber always falls into factory specs. they are nearing the limits of the factory specs but still very safe inside them. about the only thing you need to do is get your toe adjusted front and rear and you are good to go!

what size rims/tires are you running?
Factory 15s on 60s
I suggest gettin the cup kit best investment i have ever made. Oh and Mitch i wont be able to get back into Van until End of Oct for that lip kit im really bogged down with exams.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
no worries man!
i'm glad you like it!