Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convoy To Dans?
Last year we had a convoy going to dans,I know paulo was taking about one, so is it happening??? When and where?? Thanks Nik
Nik Dragun
MSN- nikdragun@hotmail.com
NO flash focus,going for the sleeper look..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
STEEDA.CA (keepin it local makes the community go round)
Do ya wanna do it at the same timhortons... what time did we meet last year thoug?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yes I remember that convoy. I'll gladly do it again this year. The tim hortons is on Central Pkwy (Creditview) and Burnamthorpe Rd. I think we met up at 10:00 last time? any suggestions?
My other ride is your Mom
10 sounds Okay with me, any others??
Nik Dragun
I'm in again
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
need info...thats close to dundas and islington??
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
umm what day ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost---Sat the 28th--where you been???

If I can't make the convoy, can someone send me some friggin directions.

The map quest to Dan's continues!!

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 23 2004, 02:36 AM Wrote:Frost---Sat the 28th--where you been???

If I can't make the convoy, can someone send me some friggin directions.

The map quest to Dan's continues!!
I need this too
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
lazy bastards

k...directions..

427 south [from 401][north from 403/qew]--->burnhamthorpe--->go east[left from SB 427] --->keep going on Burnhamthorpe past the grocery store on right----> keep an eye out for a sidestreet on your left [less than 1km off highway] that has a paperbox or a mailbox [can't remember which....it's the only one with either on it]and go down there [left] ...can't miss dans house on left...you will [obviuously see some focuses there...

i'm sure dan can get off his lazy ass and post the name of his street...
Warwood...

Im up for the 10:00am meet too.
05 Altima SE-R
Do we need to bring money for food?? canned goods?? So 10 am it is??
Nik Dragun
Sorry to burst ur bubble guys but I talked to T-dot and he said people should be coming over at like 11:00 or so. We're gonna have to drag out this convoy. Someone better make sure the correct time.

Anyways I'm definitely up for this. I've always wanted to do a convoy so let me know how to get to wherever I have to go to meet you guys from Woodbridge!

anybody from scarbrough
2003 Zx3 French Blue
I'll tag along.

Mark
Any one in Woodbridge what to meet up and head down to mississauga?

And could someone PM me directions to the Timmy's!!!
Just out of curiosity, does Anyone wanna convoy from Scarborough? Start somewhere near the 401, say Warden/Kennedy?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Aug 27 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:Just out of curiosity, does Anyone wanna convoy from Scarborough? Start somewhere near the 401, say Warden/Kennedy?
I'm comming from Whitby..I can meet up on my way through if we set a time
I'm gonna make a seperate thread about this (Scarborough convoy)
2000 Black ZX3
Who's coming to this convoy? we should probably have an idea so we know when to leave.
05 Altima SE-R