Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C7 Fall Tour - Sunday October 3, 2004
Hi everyone,

The Infopac that contains everything your tour leaders need to organize, and be aware of for the 3rd Annual C7 Interclub Fall Tour can now be downloaded directly from our site.

Please visit http://www.c7performance.com, and you'll find a link under "Upcoming Events" to download the infopac.

Alternatively you can access this file directly @ http://www.c7performance.com/media/falltourinfopack.pdf

Review this document, and as always we're here to answer any questions, or further inquiries you or your members may have!!

Just a reminder...Club Tour Leaders !! You are asked to attend a VERY important PRE-TOUR run on Sunday September 26, 2004. Further details regarding meet location, and time will be distributed shortly!!

Looking forward to a record turn out, and don't forget to tell your members about this years photo contest, and "best club representation" award!! Looks like many clubs are gearing up for record numbers this year, and we're ready for you!!

As the weather cools down, and the leaves begin to turn those vibrant, and gorgeous fall colors, the roads of Caledon will be host to the greatest interclub event ever!! So don't miss it folks..Sunday October 3, 2004 the 3rd Annual Fall Tour get's underway..a friendly, and non-competitive family day that will prove to be a one full of sexy rides, new friends, and familiar faces!
Bye for now!!

Prafull Koli
Corporate & Community Relations
Executive Management Team
C7 Performance

Email: falltour@c7performance.com

um, who is our club tour leader?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
*raises hand*

um.. I think I won by default... so I'm going to the pre-ride on Sunday.

Anyone wanna be the co-captain?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

*** PLEASE POST TO YOUR RESPECTIVE CLUB BOARDS IMMEDIATELY!! ****

Important Message to ALL Participants of 2004 Fall Tour

C7 Performance has worked hard to put this year's annual falltour together. In our efforts to co-ordinate the many stakeholders involved, we would like to share an important message to all participants interested in joining the tour this year.

As many of you are aware the tour ends at the Hockley General Store. This store serves the local village of Hockley for groceries, and other basic goods & services. With the anticipation of the tour arriving in 2003 and almost 350 drivers & passengers looking for food, beverages, and washroom facilities, the store management did their best to manage our needs. They prepared over 200 gourmet-style sandwiches, setup multiple food-stations & cash registers, and arranged for the installation of portable washroom facilities onsite. Unfortunately, at the end of the day, many sandwiches went to waste, and the store management suffered a financial loss, and this is notwithstanding the disruption and displacement of their regular local & tourist customer/clientelle that may have stopped elsewhere that day due to our presence. While questions will be raised regarding the "cost" of the goods offered last year, I'm hopeful that many of you will remember and realize that last year's tour was organized and run with no expectation of cost-recovery from those actually participating in the tour.

Foods & beverages will be offered this year at reduced prices. This year sandwiches, pizza slices, and beverages will be on sale in limited quantities, and participants are welcome to buy additional goods from the store's regular inventory of items. Please feel free to bring along your own snacks, and remember Alcohol consumption IS NOT permitted. Ontario Provincial Police will be present and a Zero Tolerance policy will be in effect. Please remind your groups to bring cash for your purchases as credit card & debit facilties will not be availalbe.

For 2004, our efforts to keep this event free of commercial interests, and the usual "show" type atmosphere remain a high priority. While the tour presents many opportunities to invite vendors from the sport-compact community, we really feel the heart & soul of this interclub fall tour lies in it's simplicity. Get together, go for a drive in the country, chill, meet & greet. We trust that our vision of this great day is one that we share with many of you. This year C7 Performance has agreed with Hockely Store Management to charge a $1 cost-recovery fee. This fee is strictly to help cover the managements cost of servicing our group on October 3, 2004. The additional staff, food, time, as well as provision of porta-potty's and displacement of their regular client base are all factors that store management considered when agreeing to host this year's event. We reached an agreement with store management to introduce this $1 cost recovery fee to assist in managing the needs of all stakeholders involved that day.

This fee, while a nominal amount, will be collected by Hockley Store staff. C7 Performance will have no benefit or portion of this fee. This fee will be collected one car at a time ($1 fee per vehicle) , as each vehicle enters onto the private field area owned by the store mangement. Please prepare by bringing exact change (a looney preferably).

Please relay this important message to your group, and invite them to conact us directly if they should have any concerns or questions. We are looking forward to a great tour through the winding roads of Caledon, and more importantly a relaxed afternoon once we park and get a chance to chill, meet & greet.

See you all 9am Sunday October 3, at the Bramalea Go Station (our start point) and don't be late!! All groups should be present onsite, as it will take at least an hour to process everyone's registration and group departures.

Stay tuned for any last minute updates & notices by checking back to the C7 Fall Tour Site, http://www.c7performance.com/falltour

Warm regards,

Prafull Koli
Corporate & Community Relations
C7 Performance

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Ladies, Gentleman!!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have just entered the final phase of our pre-planning. Thanks to everyone for their enthusiasm, encouragement, and support during this very important period.

I'm pleased to report that at this time, still 4 days away we have 400 confirmed cars attending the event. We have officially doubled the participation from last years event, and we expect that by event roll in we will be registering 500 vehicles, and we have prepared accordingly.

This is the final update you will receive. We ask you post this message immediatley to you respective forums.

Finally, all information pertaining to route information, roll-in instructions, departure, and what to expect upon arrival at Hockley Valley can now be viewed online at the C7 Fall Tour website..please direct your members to review the information at http://www.c7performance.com/falltour.

There are specific instructions on to how to register & how vehicles will be grouped, and managed. It is imperative that club leaders read, understand, and ensure their teams are aware of the protocols in place.

This event will be a crowning success thanks to the many, many delegates from all the respective clubs & groups involved. Because of your help, we are able to disseminate the information in a timely fashion, and ultimately ensure that each individual driver knows what they "need to know" to have a great time this Sunday.

As always we remain at your call for any inquiries or concerns that you or your members may have. Maps, emergency service info, and other last minute items will be included in an infobook provided to every single driver upon registration. That Infobook includes tel#'s for C7 Staff, Towing Company Services, and other miscellaneous but helpful info.

C7 Staff will be visible the day of the tour. Please ensure that all your members understand they MUST register upon arriving at the Go Station. Please remember that C7 will be responsible to group clubs into TEams. We ask for your co-operation.

Before replying to this e-mail please read all the updates carefully on the C7 Fall Tour website, and if you still have any questions, feel free to reply back!!

I look forward to seeing you all in record numbers this Sunday!! On behalf of the entire organizing team here @ C7 Performance, we welcome you to take part in this years Interclub Fall Tour, and we know already this will be the best yet !

Warmest regards,

Prafull Koli
Corporate & Community RElations,
C7 Performance.com

*note for club leaders:
We have installed the following update to the directions online..they will be live shortly..please let your members know that there is a change pending regarding the following:
>
> delete the following directions steps..
>
> #8, #9, #10, #11
>
> and replace with
>
> 8. Stop @ stop sign, and continue following road that takes a sharp right. Stay on the main road!!
>
> 9. Continue on this road and follow through to Hwy 10.
>
> 10. Turn right on Hwy 10 (South) , and proceed to merge to the left lane
>
> 11. Turn left onto the The Grange Side Road, continue down The Grange SDRD. follow the range until it loops into the residential area at the end. The Grange goes into and then exits the residential area and meets a road called Mountain view Rd. Turn left on Mountain view rd, and that takes you back to the Grange..this time you'll be heading West (Turn Right) back on the Grange.** This is the point last year that the 2 lines of cars are passing each other.

Any problems with the po-po? At least one Toronto Subaru Club member (TS Wagon no less) got $600 in tickets on the way home while driving within the limit but nailed for tint & exhaust.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
No problems at all. They knew we were coming and we knew they were around, so playing it safe was the words for the day. Too bad more members didn't show up, including the man above who raised his hand to volunteer to be our "leader". I think that if I could come home a day early from my trip to Florida to be there you could atleast push that beast to Brampton. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 4 2004, 12:06 PM Wrote:I think ...... you could atleast push that beast to Brampton. :D
It may come to that, he's not too happy right now.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011 FC.net Fall Tour & BBQ Scorcher000 55 27,199 10-23-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Fall Tour 2009 sonic_mikey 42 13,186 10-26-2009, 10:58 PM
  Fall Tour 08 blue_light 27 5,709 10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
  2007 Fall Tour - Must See! focusnme 3 1,958 10-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ZED_not_zee
  C7 Fall Tour focusnme 2 1,390 10-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Last Post: paolo
  C7 Fall Tour focusnme 3 1,597 10-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Last Post: focusnme
  Sanair! Sunday The 8th Of October 02_svt_guy 1 1,652 10-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Taliesin
  C7 Fall Tour eSVeeTy 26 5,430 09-29-2006, 08:42 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  October 23rd C7performance Fall Tour Official Invi brandon6976 49 19,012 10-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Last Post: ZX3guy2000
  Regina, Sk - Sunday, August 29, 2004 guilty 39 10,742 09-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Bort