Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H&r
Hey Mitch

I was wondering is it possible to get the H&R Struts and Shocks seperate or are they just combined with the Cup Kit? If so how much can you get them for? If not what other struts and shocks can you get and prices please if possible. Thanks a lot.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
H&R Rear shocks(zx3/zx5/sedan/svt).........................................................194ea
H&R Front Strut Right (ALL)...........................................................................319
H&R Front Strut Left (ALL).............................................................................319

it would be cheaper to buy a cupkit and sell your srpings to be honest!
ahmen to the cupkit. The one thing I did wrong with the focus. I went through 2 different sets of springs and im still not happy. cup kit is next one day...
what about other sets of shocks/struts? and how much can you do the cup kit for, just wondering?
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
all my prices are in the products section in my pricelist thread!
oh, and i'm still working on getting some Koni's but it's hard finding a canadian distro that doesn't require a big buy in on koni first... :(
So the only shocks/struts you have listed and can get right now then are the H&R's? and working on Koni right? is there any others you can get Mitch?