Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kvr Python Big Brakes
Alright mitch. Since you couldnt help with the scissor doors s can you get me a price on some KVR Python big brakes. What are the sizes you can get?

Also what other brand name brakes can you get a hold of..
what exactly are you looking for?
i can get TCE brakes
KVRs are a little on the expensive side for most people, and the only really nice thing about KVR is they make a big brake kit that fits under the stock 15s which is something that probably doesn't interest you... it's more of a race thing to keep wheel size down!

as for brands
i can get Brembo, Hawk, EBC, Russel brake lines, powerslot, Wagner OEM replacement pads. some stuff i have to order from my distro as brake stuff doesn't sell really well so most of it is on an order-by-order basis.
Can you post some replacement pad prices plz?
what kind of pads are you looking for?
Powerslot bought out AEM brakes correct?

The KVR's are more expensive then I thought. I was doing some more research and WHOA!!! Steve is one lucky guy to get those for free..

Any way Im after something well fill in the space of the big 18" rims then again I would like a way better brake for when I do the turbo. I just dont trust the stocks ones since I allready had them replaced once allready...

If you can find me a nice setup for a nice price let me know. Out of all those brands you gave can you give me some pricing...Im assuming these included the pads and all that stuff..
Quote: what kind of pads are you looking for?

Anything but stock please.
well, i have TCE's on my car and they are fantastic!
if you can source your own SVT knuckles with hubs and bearings i should be able to do a good price on the SVT kit which is a little stronger than the standard zx3 kit.

as for a stock upgrade,
Brembo blanks and Hawk HPS pads with Russel stainless lines are a fantatsic upgrade and what i suggest to most people looking for a good street setup. the pads do dust, not as much as stock but more than a set of EBC greeens but the offer a much better bite over the EBCs.
for someone who tracks their car, they should talk to me via PM about what they want for their setup.

i'm on the phone right now with my supplier about prices
i'll post them later today!