Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Buy?
ZX3TUNING,Oct 9 2004, 05:12 PM Wrote:no they are not a HID but they cost about 1/2 the price of the mach headlights!
yeah i guess i would have to have to see them on a car at night face to face hehehe..

but good point on the price.. i know not everyone would pay for the mach
ZX3T gone..
IMO the machs would only look good on certain color cars. The ST170's would 'blend' alot better.....
S2 Steeda,Oct 12 2004, 09:43 AM Wrote:IMO the machs would only look good on certain color cars. The ST170's would 'blend' alot better.....
pff ..

... euro hater hehehe .. just kidding man.. i dont know.. whenever i saw hids on high end cars.. they never look bad on any colour ;)
ZX3T gone..
I think it's just the chrome I don't like. The big chrome 'cylinders' that the lights sit in make it look 'strange' to me. Just me I guess, I would get the ST170's in a second over any of the hids. I do like the HELLAS though (like on Jay's car).
S2 Steeda,Oct 12 2004, 09:58 AM Wrote:I think it's just the chrome I don't like. The big chrome 'cylinders' that the lights sit in make it look 'strange' to me. Just me I guess, I would get the ST170's in a second over any of the hids. I do like the HELLAS though (like on Jay's car).
yeah i guess its a different style.. i just like the work and detail put into them instead of just a round reflector and bulb..

in the end, its all about different taste
ZX3T gone..
They are spaceship lights.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Is it about show or go?

Performance is measured in ways other than 0-60, 1/4 mile. bling or FocusCanada opinion. The MACHS work, it is not a coversion kit it is the real deal, the lumens are their and the cut off is like a light sabre. Real HID in any other car would be a $2000-$4000.

If any questions revolve around "are they bluish or purplish" stay home. The answer is "who cares what colour temperature they are or what they resemble the fact is they, when aimed proper, they out perform all".

I've seen all sorts of HID conversion kits and they just suck so much they blow, you'd be better off buying SilverStars.

Bonus feature: with real HID people in front of you think there is a $XXX,XXX car behind them and move. desperately.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!