Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Buy?
you're right, i'm not really keen on the GB for the euro headlights... atleast not right away. i still do not know the price so a GB reight now would be pointless!

about this,
we will do a GB on the following:

FC TB (any colour any model)
FC UDP kit (any colour)
FC Cat
FC Strut bar (any colour)

how does that strike you guys?
Hi,

Yes the ST170 lights are very differnet from the US lights...

Glad you like the pic of my car.

Just thought i would put this here

Cheers

Chris
Yeah Mitch I would be up for a few of those, when though... FC UDP, damn rights, that would be sweet. It's probably the 'best bang for your buck' mod out there right now. Defiintely will be in on ANY of the ones you posted, pretty sure. I got preferenced for the UDP for sure, then the TB... the others I want but will probably get after the other ones.

The FC highflow cat, very nice... besides FC the only ones that truly make a highflow is Random Technologies and I have heard better things from the FC part. Only thing is that not all people NEED a FC highflow cat. Everyone can use a UDP, TB, etc. Those parts can be put in seperately. A FC cat is only good for someone running a catback, header, etc that already got some of those components.

Also, when doing exhaust, it's either you get the catback system and then do the engine back in the second part. Rarely do you do say the cat, then a header then later on a cat, ORP, etc.... it's either all at once or in two parts. Either way, you won't sell alot of FC cats in a GB on here anyway.

I think you should put up a poll and have the user son here VOTE for the part (mod) they want to see in a GB and go from there. For me, I will definitely be in for either a FC 65mm TB or a FC UDP (two piece I would prefer cause it lets you use the stock belt)......
I'd be looking at either the cat or the TB
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
same the cat would be in my sights for sure
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
ok how about these:

FC TB
FC UDP kit
FC Cat
FC Dress-up Cover
FC A/C Knobs
Sparco Shift knobs
Sparco Strut braces
Sparco Steering wheel/hub combo

what do you think?
Hey, if anyone wants a nice steering wheel, I have a beauty carbon fibre Atiwe, retails for around $300 Canadian, will sell for $75 plus shipping.

Brand Friggin New
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ZX3TUNING,Sep 1 2004, 11:09 PM Wrote:ok how about these:

FC TB
FC UDP kit
FC Cat
FC Dress-up Cover
FC A/C Knobs
Sparco Shift knobs
Sparco Strut braces
Sparco Steering wheel/hub combo

what do you think?
Are you planning only 'one' of those items listed or doing a GB list or whatever on there you want.... just curious....
everything on the list, that way as many people as possible get what they want out of this deal!
ZX3TUNING,Sep 5 2004, 08:16 PM Wrote:everything on the list, that way as many people as possible get what they want out of this deal!
Does that mean that if you get for example 5 orders for different items there'd be a GB discount? Or does that mean 5 of any given item?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah I was wondering that also.... does it have to be 5 of each item to say get 10% off, then 5 more of that exact item to get 15% off... or is it like 5 of any of those items, even if they are different to get 10% off.... something like that....
i was going to work it as such...

0-5 of each item get the folloing prices:
FC TB $315
FC UDP kit $160
FC Cat $300
FC Dress-up Cover $65
FC A/C Knobs $50
Sparco Shift knobs $75
Sparco Strut braces $140
Sparco Steering wheel/hub combo from $330 to $440(depending on wheel)
all prices do not include shipping or taxes.
most prices are a 10% savings or more!

please refer to this thread for price comparo:
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=6393

i will revise pricing on unit counts above 5 per item if we come to that bridge
When will this likely be starting?
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
i'll start it on the 15th
it'll go till the 17th of Oct
Any takers yet... Interested in the TB for my Zetec
What will the total Cost to my Door be?

N1E7H2
Guelph Ont
shipping to most major centers is like $20-25 on the TBs
if you're going to do headlights.. do the mach ones.. i hate those st170, really dont know why everyone likes them so much hehehe.. the stock headlights are better looking IMO or the dot ones.. they're really too simple and not really special enough to justify replacing the stock ones.. they look like apc
ZX3T gone..
ST170's look like APC?? You didn't just say that!!! :o

:(
01-yellow-ZX3,Oct 9 2004 Wrote:ST170's look like APC??  You didn't just say that!!!  :o

:(
no you're right they're not that bad.. i went overboard hehe.. but they make me think of clear altezza lights for some reason.. just dont think they are nicer than the stock ones.. they are just from the european focus. The mach though just look like they have had alot more work put into them for detail and can't justify buying new st170 for not much difference in the lights..
ZX3T gone..
there is a HUGE difference in lighting!
the light pattern from the 2002 and the STs are leaps and bounds beyond the stock focus headlights.
no they are not a HID but they cost about 1/2 the price of the mach headlights!