Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regina, Sk - Sunday, August 29, 2004
Hey guys, for anyone that's interested in having another bbq meet, here's the details:

Date: Sunday, August 29, 2004
Time: Early-Mid afternoon? Feedback from out of town guys would be appreciated
Place: Meet at Northgate Mall parking lot (Albert St. North) near the Bank of Montreal -- Then follow the leader to a BBQ pit (will be found before hand this time :P )

As before, everyone is invited.. Bring whoever you want and whatever you want. We'll be on the other side of the lake this time where there are bbq pits, so we'll need briquettes, bbq utensils, etc. Bring whatever food and drinks you want to cook and we'll chill out and have a good time.
I'm planning on coming out but not 100% sure yet. Knowing me I will be there though..... sounds like a good plan.....
i dont get off work untell 3:00pm and i need to go home first so im thinkin like 3:30pm - 4:00pm or somethin close to that time

ZX5
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
sounds good as for this saturday though saturday night I want everyone who is 19 to buy some ticekts for a cabaret Xeno car club is having talk to me or jay about getting a ticket for 5 bux...its at studio 54 invite only...hey chad you interested in bouncing lol?
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
im in :D
ill be coming down. don't know if ill have my car though.
'03 Focus SVT
so, have we desided a time to meet yet, or am i not paying attention.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Let's say 4pm then. That should give everyone enough time to get into the city and everything. Especially since it'll be later in the year so we wont have as much daylight time..
So we should probably scout out some places just so we're not skunked when we actually get to the park. We should know a few places to get too. My suggestion would be close to CandyCane park because there is lots of parking, bbq pits, bathrooms, and if they're all taken we can go from there.

Are we all aware of what we need? Briquettes, supplies?

P.S. 4PM is kool with me.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
im good with 4pm, im going to do some stuff when i get into regina so probaly be in around noon.

who esle is going to be there.
'03 Focus SVT
I well be there. Giant tiger is the best place to get stuff from. They got the plates and everything. What do we want to get? We should make a list of stuff then arrange who is responsible to bring what. Thats what we did with my car club bbq and it turned out awsome..
I think that everyone should provide their own plates/utensils as its not expensive and most everyone usually has something like that lying around somewhere in their houses. Same obviously goes for food, bring your own, its not that difficult.

I think someone should take a drive by the area by CandyCane Park and see if the bbq's already have the briquettes in them, or if we have to bring our own. If we need to get briquettes and lighter fluid someone can just pick them up for cheap from like Giant Tiger and then we can all throw in a buck or two on Sunday to cover the cost.

I'll probably make it over to that area of town sometime this week, but can't guarantee it, but I'll look if I do get there.

"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Me and Tyler drove by there today to look for a good place. There's a lot of parking with the bbqs all around it so that shouldnt be a problem.. But we will probably need briquettes (cant really trust an outdoor bbq pit) and flippers, plates, etc. And then hope for good weather.

So the alternate plan for rainy weather would be still meet at the Northgate Mall, but then we'll just go to a resteraunt or something, I guess we can decide that when everyone is together. The Boston Pizza is right across the street so it's not a very big deal.
I can't make it down for this, sucks I know.... stuff has come up. Hope you guys have a great time!! :D
We will down for the day and will be in my car as my son(FocusGuy7476) wants to show off my car this time. What do we need to bring?
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Will plates and utensils is hard. You cant just buy 1 set of plastic forks and paper plater.. You gotta buy like 20 plates..
utensils-Jarrod
Briquettes-
Hot dogs-
Hamburgers-
Beverages-
hotdog buns-
Hamburger buns-
Ketchup, Mustard, etc-
Cheese-

if there is anything else add it and put ur name beside it quick we only have 2 days to put this in order so lets do it boys
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
this is going to be soooo much fun

what should i bring?????

i have lots of smokies, ketchup, mustard, hotdog buns, a portable propane BAR-B-Q just in case, car wax.....hehehe

ZX5
I'm going to bring burgers and buns for myself, I think that should work out okay. If people want to go together for food that's cool, but I'm picky about my burgers sometimes. Really what we need is briquettes..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Subaru Hyper meet (Sunday, August 26th) NikiterZTS 0 1,370 08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  C7 Fall Tour - Sunday October 3, 2004 C7Performance 27 7,011 10-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS