Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regina, Sk - Sunday, August 29, 2004
ya....jarrod me and you and go 1/2 on burger if you want. I still got ketchup/mustand and relish from the xeno bbq...we can grab some plates and 2l pops are cheap..

you should ask chris if he wants to join ..
okay so scrap that idea....everyone bring your own s**t and somebody bring briquettes!!!!
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
eeveryone seems to pass the berkettes off on to someone else......why dosent the owner of the site take up the resposiblity???????????if theres no berkettes there , im blaming jay

hehehehehehehe :lol: B)

ZX5
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
Umm... Yeah I think we should all bring our own sh*t, its just easier that way. I vote Jay for briquettes too lol

BTW: WTF time are we meeting at the mall? I need to know cuz I'm busy doing other things tomorrow...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
4 pm same place as the last meet
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
maybe... if i have any money left at the time...
Ok so like who's all going? I don't think many people are coming to this one...

Theres me, steve, jay, tyler, jarrod. Anyone else?
I brought the briquettes last time, so someone else has to bring them.. they're only a few bucks at walmart anyway, and if we dont need to use them, we can just return them.

I'll be there at 4pm with hamburgers whether anyone else is or not.. so people had better show up. OR ELSE.
Well I think i made a pretty good fire :D yay to liter fluid...next time we need to use gas... some one hurry up and post pics :D
im getting the pics of my camera
'03 Focus SVT
Yeah sucks I couldn't make it down there. Cruise weekend was happenning up here in Saskatoon. Seen some wicked cars out on 8th tonight, a Lamborghini (so some people were calling it a kit car) but there was a Ferrari also out there. Some awesome stuff, over 1000 cars were parked downtown today.

Anyway, post up those pics, would love to see what you guys did tonight.
post those pic :rolleyes:
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
ok here are some of the pics i took.

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/Havoc7476/Regina%20G2G%20August%2004/ReginaG2GAugust019.jpg'>[Image: ReginaG2GAugust019.jpg]

bbq anyone :lol:

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/Havoc7476/Regina%20G2G%20August%2004/ReginaG2GAugust017.jpg'>[Image: ReginaG2GAugust017.jpg]

i think jay used half a container of lighter fluid playing in the fire.

and heres the rest of the pics
<a href='http://photobucket.com/albums/0703/Havoc7476/Regina%20G2G%20August%2004/?start=all' target='_blank'>Regina G2G
'03 Focus SVT
pics look awsome tyler..

thanks for coming out. was a good time for sure. little sketchy starting up the fire at start but we got it going :) eventually.

whoo I really gotta get those tails re painted. in that one picture you can really tell the difference...
Pics look good. But from work I can only see the ones on the main page. I'll have to check out the linked ones when I get home.

Was a great time last night, although not as many people showed up this time, I think it was better than the last. Not too often moms show up :) Speaking of which, I think we should all convince our moms to buy Foci and come to the meets with us, because they always think ahead and bring awesome food! YAY! heh. Anyways, was a good time. Did some eating, chatting, then 4 of us took a short cruise. Next ones in Yorkton!!!
Had a great time yesterday and great to meet all of you. Next time at our house here in Yorkton and hopefully it will be a moving party. Maybe I should change my name to FocusMom?? :D
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Oh yeah, FocusMom would be perfect..... I like it!!!
I agree. Focus mom it is!

It was a great time hangin with you guys. I like this group cuz we all get along well and i don't get any stupid remarks about the fact that i'm on the boards even though i have a Hyundai. I'm a focus owner at heart thanks to me and Guilty always working on his car.

I'm down for the Yorkton meet whenever it happens. I was good to finally meet Erin and the new crowned queen of foci, FOCUSMOM! :)

(btw, thanks for not photoshopping our cars out of the pics. i even made a guest appearance in one of the parking lot pics. damn i have a sexy back!)
LOL LOL

Ben I have your car on my desktop wallpaper
Everyone has Bens car on their desktops I thought... :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Subaru Hyper meet (Sunday, August 26th) NikiterZTS 0 1,344 08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  C7 Fall Tour - Sunday October 3, 2004 C7Performance 27 6,906 10-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS