Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Availability Of Cat
I was just looking if you might have a focus central hi-flow cat and flex pipe, in stock, I've ordered from elsewhere, but is has been on backorder for a month and a half already.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
i have the flex instock right now(got a 4-2-1 race header too! ;) ) but like you said the cat is on backorder
i can call on monday to check stock on the cat?

Thanks for the info, I guess I will just have to be more patient. The 4-2-1 header was very tempting, but I went with a JBA shorty, wanted to avoid any unnecessary legal hassles.
I think there are a couple of us on here that have a shorty, used of course, for sale if you are interested. Mine won't be available until Dec..

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I already own the shorty header, and a magnaflow exhaust, just looking to get the hi-flow cat and flexpipe too finish the exhaust and eliminate bottlenecks.
skifreak69,Aug 14 2004, 02:48 PM Wrote:I already own the shorty header, and a magnaflow exhaust, just looking to get the hi-flow cat and flexpipe too finish the exhaust and eliminate bottlenecks.
Offroad pipe man ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Paparoach,Aug 16 2004, 02:45 PM Wrote:Offroad pipe man ;)
offroad pipe's good if you're trying to get your ex-wife's car ticketed as much as possible.

The technology is out there, that there's very little reason to forego a cat all together... I dream of a day where I won't have to travel 1500km to get clean air (I'm foolish, I know)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 16 2004, 11:48 AM Wrote:
Paparoach,Aug 16 2004, 02:45 PM Wrote:Offroad pipe man ;)
offroad pipe's good if you're trying to get your ex-wife's car ticketed as much as possible.

The technology is out there, that there's very little reason to forego a cat all together... I dream of a day where I won't have to travel 1500km to get clean air (I'm foolish, I know)
Lots of clean air here......I am doing my part on fukin the environment. I can do it so why not :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
just talked to dave today, FC cats are instock and ready to be shipped!