Pulley

He're is the link... if it works.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
hmmm, i don't have that one in my price sheet... i'll call on monday and find out.
Hey ZX3TUNING,

I'm wondering if you are planing on or currently selling the front & rear stock 1998 - 2001 OEM front & rear bumpers for the sedans, & OEM tail lights with the amber signels for the sedans. I need prices if you do shipped ofcourse.

I'm also wondering if your selling the european interor bezel with the clock in it & if you are how much shipped.

Lastly are you selling all the Euro badging like the the Zetec, Ghia, & Focus wording & side piller emblems too ? I really want to get some of those :P
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
sedan parts are hard to move, you would need to put down a deposit of 75% of the cost of the parts
the front bumpers are the same on all foci so that's not a problems, it's just the rear bumper and tails.
as for door trill and emblems.. i can look into those.

still as of yet, no new prices on european parts!
Any word on the grills?
Cool Cool. well if you find out a price on the sedan's bumper 98 - 01 for me you might be getting an order for one before X-mas.

As for the Badging for the Focus I really really want to know about that & how much they are because I want those soo bad ! keep me updated on these things please :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
;) I ment rear bumper up there sorry ~!
ve this front grill in stock right now...

ST170 2 piece front grill!!
comes with paintable surround so you can match it to your cars paint, grill color is grey like the ST170 headlights.

<a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/ShmeeSport/ST02.jpg'>[Image: ST02.jpg]

<a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/ShmeeSport/ST03.jpg'>[Image: ST03.jpg]</a>
$165usd shipped! only 1 in stock!

Hey Mitch, Let me know when you get a price on that large fc pulley.

Thanks
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
the reason it was so cheap was because it is part of old stock and they are blowing it out!
i did order one, and i will know what it'll cost when i get it in.
i doubt there is much if any markup in it!
Do you have a aluimum(sp) dash kit for sale?
no, sorry, we do not nor will we.
Hey Mitch,
Can you get a SVT header kit, high flow SVT cat and flex pipe combo for a standard Zetec to mate with an existing Steeda(Borla) ZX3 exhaust?
Thanks.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Nov 13 2004, 02:13 AM Wrote:Hey Mitch,
Can you get a SVT header kit, high flow SVT cat and flex pipe combo for a standard Zetec to mate with an existing Steeda(Borla) ZX3 exhaust?
Thanks.
[right][snapback]69701[/snapback][/right]

i am waiting on my FR parts and price list.
i wont have the high flow cats, just the FC ORPs