Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Going On?
as the new owner of ZX3Tuning i am happy to become the new title sponsor of FocusCanada!
Being Canadian myself i know what it's like to get screwed on shipping parts up from the US. Because of this i have taken steps to become Canada's one stop focus shop and to make everything far more affordable than bringing the parts up from the US yourself! if i don't have it listed, email or PM me and i more likely than not can get it for you! you just have to ask!

my goal is to continue on with the tradition and standards Shawn Lang made zx3tuning so well know for! Great customer service, fast service and great prices.
i am working on many things right now so please stay tuned for more deals!
Just wanted to say damned good work Mitch. Hope business goes well in the future, and congrats on your hard work paying off so far!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I clicked on your website but it says 'bad gateway'. :(
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Congrats, Mitch!
CanadaSVT,Aug 17 2004, 07:04 AM Wrote:I clicked on your website but it says 'bad gateway'. :(
ditto
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
yes, there was an error in the DNS switch the other day and the site should be up tonight or tomorrow.
the new site will hopefully get finished soon, we are having some trouble with getting the online purchasing working propperly.
ZX3TUNING,Aug 18 2004, 02:47 AM Wrote:yes, there was an error in the DNS switch the other day and the site should be up tonight or tomorrow.
the new site will hopefully get finished soon, we are having some trouble with getting the online purchasing working propperly.

can I sell you an e-commerce on-demand managed-hosting portal?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!