Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Next-gen Ford Focus Photoshop
[Image: focus_render_ae3.jpg]

Ford's design language can be largely distilled to three words: "let it ride." 2005's Iosis Concept created the template for kinetic design, and ever since then Ford has cashed in a number of winning bets on that language. Next up is the 2010 Ford Focus, based on the Iosis Max concept, and all of the speculation so far hints at a fine-looking, capable performer.

Powering the Focus will be a range of EcoBoost engines ranging from an 89 hp 1.0-liter to a 1.6-liter with 197 hp. Look for the Europeans to also get a diesel lineup that that tops out with a 197-horsepower 2.0-liter oil-burner. The available powerplants are expected to be mated with either a manual transmission or a Powershift twin-clutch setup.

The car's handling and refinement will be improved, and options are are expected to include a panoramic glass roof, Ford's Human Machine Interface, and a reversing camera. The next Ford Focus is expected to go on sale later this year in China, then in the U.S. shortly thereafter along with the C-Max compact people mover.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]