Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tada
forgot i had taken a fairly recent pic.
eat your heart out... :lol:
<a href='http://www3.sympatico.ca/town.j/webspace/wagon/2004summerwgn.jpg'>[Image: 2004summerwgn.jpg]</a>
thats awsome. you should get some air ride :D

that would look hella tight
then get the big 20''rims, tint and bling bling that lol...then a sound system so loud it will blow a chicks dress off.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
I love wagons....mmmm :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
lOVE YOUR WAGON
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Nice Wagon! That looks tight. What are you running for suspension? Are those 17's?

I like it alot!!

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Air Ride, that's something Dean would say, oh actually it's what he said everytime i saw him.
Clutch the kit is the Apex Sport 60/40 (for wagons), and yes they are 17s.
oh you know, i don't think i ever saw your wagon, i think you had a link to imagestation and i don't login in to that.
Looks great! What did you do about the holes from the roof rack? My wife's ZTW has one and seems pretty useless, but I'm worried about leaks. Can you just screw the hexs back in or do you have to do some bodywork?
Anyway, your's looks real nice B) Wagons are so cool!<a href='http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Canadasvt/SVT%20Focus/82b731de.jpg'>[Image: 82b731de.jpg]</a>
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Looks good CanadaSVT,
what % is that tint.

Did you ever get the crossbars from the dealer?

yes you can just screw the bolts back in. One guy in the US ground the ends down a bit, I would suggest the same, it's not totally necessary. Also, clean the holes up really well and seal up the head (i used silicone).
No leaks and i've been through the car wash many a time. Anyways, there's a big ol' thread on MFF in the wagon area regarding rack removal.

Still don't have the crossbars :angry: Went to the dealer this week to find out how much they would cost, but the parts counter guy was a little roof rack challenged and couldn't find exactly what we wanted. His prices were from $179up.

Not sure what the tint is. We received it 'free' as part of the purchase deal. The sales manager did say he would order limosine tint for the rear doors back, but don't know what the front doors are. The wife really likes it, so that's what counts.

Thanks for the info j3rt.
j3rt,Jul 21 2004, 05:55 PM Wrote:yes they are 17s from a London area company
Is it sin to mention Sean Hyland now?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jul 23 2004, 08:43 AM Wrote:
j3rt,Jul 21 2004, 05:55 PM Wrote:yes they are 17s from a London area company
Is it sin to mention Sean Hyland now?
You must now go to confession.....
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
CanadaSVT, you know the parts guy might be quoting you the wrong roof rack part. The bike attachment is 179, also the Yakima base rack system (a rack that attaches to the stock rack!! Ford!!) is also 179 (then add accessories $$$). I can't imagine the crossbars being so expensive. You should try an auto wreckers, Dom's or the like, see if they have any in the yard.

Raine, I don't think it's a sin, just me be being stubborn. You may or may not recall the fiasco I had with the rims.
Haha, i saw sean hyland with his mustang at mapleview this week... lol i wish some other focus guys were there... lol we shoulda given him a piece of our minds.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Oh yeah... that wagon is hott :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 23 2004, 07:30 PM Wrote:Haha, i saw sean hyland with his mustang at mapleview this week... lol i wish some other focus guys were there... lol we shoulda given him a piece of our minds.
What's the story with Foci and Sean Hyland? I've heard the focus club probably won't be asked to come back, but I have not heard why. He's going to be at the SVTOA-OnTrack event tomorrow at Dunville with his Newfoundland Targa Mustang.
That wagon looks sweet man! Is it a ZTW? I always liked the look of the foci wagon with the racks removed...I'd do the same thing, but I'd put the 17x7&quot; Dark agent ZVT Euro wheels on it...so I don't copy you of course! lol! Looks really clean!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...