Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maple View This Wed July 14th
Let's try and get a good sized crew out this time.

I know there is also a weekly meet in Oakville on Wensdays as well, but lets see if we can get a good number of Focii out to Burlington this week.

It's only 15 min away from the Oakville meet.

I think it would be cool for us to all get together at least once this year. I figured we could also split from mapleview early and head down to Hutch's on the beach and check out some more rides and have fish and chips.

It just might be fun!

Looking forward to it.

Let us know who can make it. B)
If I end up taking the day off next wednesday, ill be there for sure.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm on holiday next week. If the rain stays away I'll be there, and if I have all the chores done :unsure:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I'll be there
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
I'm in, if it doesn't rain ;)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Could I get directions? If I am off work it might be a fun roadtrip.
Run your car, not your mouth
From London:

401 TO HWY 6 SOUTH.

ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 403.

TO FAIRVIEW.

LEFT ON FAIRVIEW TO MAPLEVIEW MALL... (ABOUT 1-3 BLOCKS) ON THE RIGHT SIDE.
Not to override you anthony, but there is definately a quicker way.
Take the 401 to the 403. Follow the 403 thru hamilton until you come to the QEW junction. You will see a sign QEW Niagara and Fairview St or Plains Rd. Follow the Fairview St/ Plains Rd. exit until the light. Turn left at the light and Mapleview will be under the bridges on your right.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 10 2004, 05:18 PM Wrote:Not to override you anthony, but there is definately a quicker way.
Take the 401 to the 403. Follow the 403 thru hamilton until you come to the QEW junction. You will see a sign QEW Niagara and Fairview St or Plains Rd. Follow the Fairview St/ Plains Rd. exit until the light. Turn left at the light and Mapleview will be under the bridges on your right.
Yup. This would be the faster way. That being said, you're assuming there's not much traffic jam going across Hamilton during the late afternoon.

I know when SHM came down to Mapleview, his staff took the 403 from their location in Woodstock.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I'm going to try and make it also. Depends were I'm working that day, it's guilt driving me mostly, i've bailed twice now.
Plus I need to show up every once in awhile just to remind everyone what the best focus model looks like.
j3rt,Jul 12 2004, 01:16 AM Wrote:i've bailed twice now.
I still haven't made it out this year. :angry:
well, i've definatley got the day off... but it looks like its gonna rain :blink:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yeah I found out there is a good chance of Rain, so that means a good chance I wont make it out!
My other ride is your Mom
It's sunny now but then again it's only 9:40am.

I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
Cloudy tonight.

No rain.

COME OUT ANYWAYS FELLAS.
Burlington weather 14 Jul 04

I willing to risk the weather and drive down if other people commit to going.
I'm sure there is a Boston Pizza or something like that around if it does rain.

So lets hear who will go?
Black 2001 ZX3-Panasonic H/U, Kenwood amp (don't know how many watts), 10" RF Punch sub (good enough for the music I listen to)
Falken ZIEX ZE-512's
It's only a 40% chance.

I'M GOIN'

I know Rich will be there as well.

I'm hoping EFF shows up in his new Murker. :D
I'll be there in it hell it's not a focus so I can drive it in the rain :lol: :lol:

I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
Where/what time does everyone meet up. I was there a couple weeks ago and dident see any foci
Black 2001 ZX3-Panasonic H/U, Kenwood amp (don't know how many watts), 10" RF Punch sub (good enough for the music I listen to)
Falken ZIEX ZE-512's
I won't get there until 6:00-6:30 or so.

Try and park outside of SEARS at the TOP of the parking lot. It makes it easier to get out at the end of the night! :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian Ford Challenge July 13th & 14th (ST. Thomas Drag Way) Matt D 6 2,180 07-22-2012, 05:09 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Massiv Monday, July 14th 2008 Focus man. Focus. 59 14,758 07-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV