Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakville Weekly Meets
There is weekly nightly meets held every Wednesday at the Tim Hortons parking lot at Highway 403 & 5. Rite now only a handfull of focus owners come out, but Id like to invite more of you guys out there if u are not busy. Also It does get quite busy there, so If u guys know any better spots in the area, feel free to let me know.
My other ride is your Mom
I commute from T.O.. to Ancaster most nights. Where exactly is that...what exit?
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
Hey Paolo.... anyone from this site come out?

Whenever I pass by... I see a couple mazdaspeeds.. a million civics but no foci
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Scooba Steve, I'm always there, MP3Wizard, Ondafritz, and so is SVT Dean. There are a few Focus' who show up from time to time, who are not members. Some of them are modded nicely. The exit is Dundas Street, Highway 5, off of the 403, or you can also exit off Winston Church hill, off of the QEW, and drive north to Dundas, then go left till you see bestbuy/tim hortons. You should check to see if Im there.
Ive actually ran into dean there before.... it was a sunday though.... Does this happen every wed?
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Jul 7 2004, 10:48 AM Wrote:Ive actually ran into dean there before.... it was a sunday though.... Does this happen every wed?
Wednesdays are the busy nights where everybody seems to come out, I usually there talking to friends or having a coffee.
i never see your car though...... where u usually parked ?
05 Altima SE-R
Theres a weekly meet in etobicoke im always at too, if anyones ever interested in comming out...

Wednesdays are popular nights for some reason.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
wheres the etobicoke meet... theres nothing really to do on wednesdays. i'd probably pass by both.
05 Altima SE-R
tim hortans on islington between queensway and bloor.

its basically islington/norseman
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I know where that Tim Hortons is, I've passed there a coupple times.
how big do these etobicoke meets get ?
05 Altima SE-R
Last couple wednesdays weve gotten 50ish cars...

Ranging from a couple TT 3000gt's .. mk4 supra .. 300zxTT ... couple 12 second civics ... couple BADASS 9 second oldschool cars come sometimes... then your wide range of cars after that... My friend might be bringing out his haichiroku tonight .. whoohoo.

Its basically the crowd from mart/7 who come down to etobicoke because etobicoke cops dont bother modified cars. Its mostly streetracers that are at this meet.

Last week a cop car did a burnout in the parking lot. And was yelling over the microphone .. "10 second car here, who wants to race" .. funny...

Meet usually starts around 11 though. Late! And last till 12:30ish-1

Then usually people leave and head to there given areas to street race.
If it doesnt rain... ill be there tonight... Most likley oakville too... and if i leave work early enough today mapleview.... damn, and i wonder why i have so many kms on my car... haha
05 Altima SE-R

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Etobicoke Meets On Mondays Broli 92 36,729 10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Broli
  10 N' Egg Weekly Meets paolo 27 9,039 09-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001