Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon 40d + 17-85mm Lens + 50mmlens + All Accessor
You guys need this to take pics of your foci :P

I am listing this for my wife, just a copy and paste from her kijiji ad. We're located in Sudbury, but can ship it puralator and have paypal.

I am selling my Canon 40D camera, with two lenses and all of the accessories. It was barely used, only to take some pictures of my children. There are only 3462 activations (how many times the shutter was fired).

This is an excellent package combo - you get everything you would need to start up - and then some. I will NOT be selling these items individually - so please, only serious inquiries only. The camera is in MINT condition, hardly been used. Some of the accessories have not even been touched. The 4GB card has not been used for any photos, and the 8GB has only rarely been used.

The camera comes with the original box, all cables and all manuals and software.

Here is a list of everything that comes in this package, and the current retail prices (mostly checked at henrys.com):

Canon 40D Body $1099

Canon EFS 17-85mm IS lens $689.99 with hood

Canon EFS 50mm F1.8 lens $129.99 with hood

(Canon 40D body + 17-85 kit = $1499.99)

67mm Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter $139.99

67mm UV filter $34.99

52mm Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter $124.99

52mm UV filter $12.99

Lowepro Slingshot 200AW carrying case $119.99

Lens Cleaning Kit $12.99

Sandisk 4GB Extreme III CF Memory Card $69.99

Sandisk 8GB Extreme III CF Memory Card $109.99

Nissin Di622 "Speedlite for Canon" Flash Unit $239.99

Canon 40D Field Guide Book $21.99

This is a total value of $3172.90 after taxes (and shipping if applicable)

I am asking $2200 or reasonable offer. Please no lowballers, this is a great deal on a fantastic camera.

For anyone seriously interested in purchasing, I'm more than willing to let you come and try it out for a few shots, and can even load the photos up on my laptop to let you take a good look and make sure that there are no scratches, dust, or other flaws. This camera is in MINT condition, as are all of the accessories.

I am unable to take a photo of the body as it’s my only camera, but if you want one just ask and I can try to get one with my webcam.

email at raypro@gmail.com

View pictures of the stuff here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Arkane/Camera/