Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Parts From Germany
Yes my headlights finally came. The real Hella projector headlights. No rip off look a like garbage for me...

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/hellas%20heads/DSC00038.jpg'>[Image: DSC00038.jpg]

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/hellas%20heads/DSC00040.jpg'>[Image: DSC00040.jpg]

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/hellas%20heads/DSC00041.jpg'>[Image: DSC00041.jpg]</a>
Sweet dude. When ya gettin them painted and installed?
whoa.. aren't e-code hella's $$$$ ?

did you get them cheaper than MACHs from the US would have been?
those are sweet jay
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
Got a pretty good deal on them :D
Just don't rear-end anyone.

Eyes on the road.

Looks good man.
those look real good. can't wait to see them installed.
'03 Focus SVT
looks nice man!
My other ride is your Mom
Very sweet! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thats sweet man.....I'm looking at a pair like those for my Focus, but where would I get them painted to my factory liquid grey? Anyone know how much the paint would cost too?

2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I got mine painted and installed by Ford, they charged $150 to paint and install the lights. They did a good job painting them but I had to fix up their installation.
All i do is goto ford tell ralph to paint them same color as my color.. cost me about $60-80 pick them up next day and bam. i put them on myself..
Noice Jay very noice ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
They look like my headlights, only unpainted...............

So how are you hooking them up ? inside for the driving lights or outside ? Personally I like seeing ppl's reactions when you have the driving lights on the inside because when you flash the high beams to show them you don't have them on they swrive everytime :lol: .......... lmao makes me laugh everytime........

Anyways that's just my suggestion.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yeah they are nice lights I have pair on my car but the bulbs dont last to long and its a bitch to find replacement ones.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Looks good Jay. I don't like the projector look, but they're good headlights.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)