Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dans Bbq!
Ill offer a drive to anyone else who needs it... also. what kind of epoxy do i need for TB porting. ill make sure to pack the dremel.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 27 2004, 12:31 PM Wrote:Ill offer a drive to anyone else who needs it... also. what kind of epoxy do i need for TB porting. ill make sure to pack the dremel.
We can go pick it up that day at the CT.
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
I should be in town tonight around 10 pm I am going out for drinks...ask Puppet good times. If anyone wants to hook up with me and me pals.

705-626-4944
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Anyone bringing an umbrella??
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Check my post in offtopic... but ill say the same thing here... Just because...

If it rains, I dont have anywhere to keep people dry .. So chances are we will have to call it off.

I can bump to next weekend if that happends.

If its super sunny and nice, please dont show up at my house before 11am. ;)

Thanks

Dan
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Granted .. Roach is in town ... So ..... Id still like to meet up with him and or others if it pours like a bitch ...

Maybe we can improvise and move it somewhere else indoors... Restaurant... Pub .. Whatever...

Cheers.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
As of 5:30 am, it's just hazy, but I can still see the Stars. However... Current weather map shows a storm cell moving in from the central US.

<a href='http://www.theweathernetwork.ca/weather/maps/images/satrad/sat/Rgoes_Ontario_450T8.jpg'>[Image: Rgoes_Ontario_450T8.jpg]</a>

Clouds like that generally mean a thunderstorm, but the rain isn't supposed to really start till Saturday evening. At that time we're gonna get pissed on, expecting almost 2&quot; of rain.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
well looks like its gonna be an amazing day hope to see you guys down there B)
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.