Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dans Bbq!
i'm in for the 28th....

....obviously....i'm the chef!! hahaha

just rememebr $4/person for food/drinks/snaks as per lastyear!!
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 23 2004, 03:44 PM Wrote:I believe you owe me a burger for all the photochoppin'.
And don't forget, Dan promised us beer. :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
$4 for food? You guys really are cheap bastards. I will bring extra beer because I am a great guy.

Pat me on the back............

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 23 2004, 08:44 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jul 22 2004, 05: Wrote:28th then?  B)
I'm in. I believe you owe me a burger for all the photochoppin'. How did the "victim" react to all the photochopping abuse?
This I do ... you can make your request at a later date... since i will forget anymore then a week before hand .. =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
meford4u,Jul 26 2004, 06:38 PM Wrote:$4 for food? You guys really are cheap bastards. I will bring extra beer because I am a great guy.
Hey! I don't think we've met! My name's Al... mind if I drink your beer? :lol:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
2001 ZTS,Jul 23 2004, 07:55 PM Wrote:
dansmurf,Jul 23 2004, 07:30 PM Wrote:I may be there. All depends on my new job situation.
What is your new job?
I put the house up for sale and will be heading down to Nashville, Tennesse to work as a Ford tech down there. Its about a 10 hour drive from Buffalo and 12 hours from Toronto so I may not make it.
Damn! thats a big change dan....

Tell me before you go if you dont come down here ... Ill drive down there to have a couple beers with you before you go.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Ohhh ohhh the 28th I can't wait ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
tdot-zx3,Aug 2 2004, 12:24 AM Wrote:Damn! thats a big change dan....

Tell me before you go if you dont come down here ... Ill drive down there to have a couple beers with you before you go.
I still have some parts waiting for you. It is final that I will be at the new job in Nashville on Sept 8th. I hope to make the G2G but time will be tight.
dansmurf,Aug 2 2004, 01:08 AM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Aug 2 2004, 12: Wrote:Damn! thats a big change dan....

I still have some parts waiting for you. It is final that I will be at the new job in Nashville on Sept 8th. I hope to make the G2G but time will be tight.
Come on we need a fukin yank there add some diversity

I can make it for a bit. I have a charity golf tourney that's iffy for that date, and a wedding rehearsal that is going to be a pain in the arse.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
GapBoyPCS,Aug 3 2004, 01:00 AM Wrote:...........that is going to be a pain in the arse.
.....must.......fight ........urge.... to......say ......something ........smart ......ass

:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Aug 3 2004, 12:01 PM Wrote:
GapBoyPCS,Aug 3 2004, 01:00 AM Wrote:...........that is going to be a pain in the arse.
.....must.......fight ........urge.... to......say ......something ........smart ......ass

Oh yeah GayBoyPCS that was too easy....I mean GapBoyPCS :lol:

Paparoach,Aug 3 2004, 01:12 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 3 2004, 12:01 PM Wrote:

Oh yeah GayBoyPCS that was too easy....I mean GapBoyPCS :lol:
granted, I'm not sober at the moment...but I had to read that 3 times before I made it past thinking "I don't get it...he just said his name twice in a row...WTF is funny about that?!?"

Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
im sober and i also had to read it 3 times i thougt it was just a case of repotition :lol:
Mitch "The Kid" Richardson, home of Canada's fastest door slammer mustang 8.051@179 on a DOT approved tire
2002 Black SVT focus
-screemin demon coil
-live wires
-SCT tuner
-off road pipe
-shorty steeda shifter

1989 5.0
-347ci
-AFR 205 heads
-Tremmic T-600 trans
-6 pt cage
old supercharged combo best 11.73@123mph
^^^^ Hehehe oh man I hope you two are coming to the BBQ. It'll be a blast seeing you two after a few drinks. :P
2000 Black ZX3
Hey guys it 's been a while. I would like to know what time the barbeque is starting?and where abouts is dans house?
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
Raine,Aug 12 2004, 04:17 PM Wrote:^^^^ Hehehe oh man I hope you two are coming to the BBQ. It'll be a blast seeing you two after a few drinks. :P
mitch (crazy kid is only 16 :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Aug 12 2004, 08:50 PM Wrote:
Raine,Aug 12 2004, 04:17 PM Wrote:^^^^ Hehehe oh man I hope you two are coming to the BBQ. It'll be a blast seeing you two after a few drinks. :P
So? Gotta start sometime :lol: <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 13 2004, 07:53 AM Wrote:
DD1,Aug 12 2004, 08:50 PM Wrote:
So? Gotta start sometime :lol: <_<
Damn up in Kapuskasing I was regular already at that age. ;)