Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Svt With Exaust.
Parked in your driveway in Oakville off Kerr St. You were sitting on the porch with your buddies around 7:00.

Carr looked sweet.

I weny by in my GF's Tercel. :D
Dont' you hate when you spot a Focus in your g/f's ugly car? I see so many damned foci when I'm in Vanessa's Intrepid it's not even funny... can't even wave out of shame......
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
That's why you marry em and buy your wife a nicer car than you have. I am working on that right now. I car it her car but it really is going to be my toy.

And Anthony, do you drive the silver Focus up on Headon Forest in Burlington?

Is it someone here?

You are my neighbour, and if your not a member prepare to be pimped!!!!!!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I will ALWAYS marry a girl with a uglier shittier slower car than me.. that's just how it is :lol:

I wear pants.. better stay that way.. ego thing you know
ZX3T gone..
meford4u,Jun 17 2004, 04:20 AM Wrote:That's why you marry em and buy your wife a nicer car than you have. I am working on that right now. I car it her car but it really is going to be my toy.

And Anthony, do you drive the silver Focus up on Headon Forest in Burlington?

Is it someone here?

You are my neighbour, and if your not a member prepare to be pimped!!!!!!!!
Nope.

Green Sedan with rims. :)
meford4u,Jun 17 2004, 04:20 AM Wrote:And Anthony, do you drive the silver Focus up on Headon Forest in Burlington?

Is it someone here?
I've seen that Silver Focus. I'm off Headon Forest.

Just checked your webpage. My pic is in there.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.