Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newestestestest Pics Of Teh Fofo..
Well, I don't know how to utilize this forum yet in posting pics, so I will post a link..

Please tell me what you think!!!

CLICK HERE
looks like crap...

LOL

You know I'm playin around..

lookin' good man
Hella sweet man. keep it up... Love the seats..
Looking good John, glad you found the drop you were looking for and yeah, those seats rock....
I LOVE!! one of the cleanest focus's that i have ever seen!!!

that hood really makes the car..
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
i like those seat in there, and nice focus.
'03 Focus SVT
Looks clean man.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
hey man. I remeber this car from club focus. Nice car man
Run your car, not your mouth
Thankyou for the kind replies...

When I finish the out side with a front lip, new side skirts, and some new mirrors, I am going to have the car put in FF the mag.
nice ....very nice
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
thats the look for a black car its the looks you get that make the car look goood :rolleyes:
Love the car, especially the hood!
Please let me know when you get the lip for that SVT bumper...I'm looking for one

thanx...by the way....really nice and clean

Mao
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
nice job man, car looks great. Cool variety in your pics ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I HATE keeping a black car clean! It's an oxymoron!
How do you get a car in Focus Fanatic mag. ?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...