Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Gt In The 200mph Club
From that other site... a link to a autoweek article that mentions the Ford GT has been certified for a top speed of 205MPH.

the actual autoweek article

Quote:"...and it still meets all the engineering and quality requirements of any Ford vehicle program," said John Coletti, director of Ford SVT programs.

uh oh :ph34r:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

*Voice of announcer at publicity event*

"And so, here, the Ford GT is now coming up the rear straightaway, where they expect it to touch upon the rumoured 205MPH. Here he comes, long into his top gear, and... it appears to be bucking, slowing... and coming to a halt!"

"We're going live to the in-cabin feed of the test driver, Mr. R.U. Reddy. Mr. Reddy, what are your thoughts on this mishap?"

"*#&$^^#I FORD FUEL PUMPS!" :lol: :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 7 2004, 12:35 PM Wrote:"*#&$^^#I FORD FUEL PUMPS!" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)