Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adire Audio 15" Brahma On Ebay
Here's the link: Brahma

This sub is 1600 Watts RMS.
Meh..

Theres alot of nice subs and speakers out there without having to get s**t from ebay,,,

I dunno...but when they are like 'there is only one left in our warehouse' that would kinda make me think...

and 1600W RMS and 4800W peak.... :lol: ....im calling B.S. on that one....unless you got experience with these subs...I'd say...

Go with some JL's, Clarions, or Rockfords...

Rockford's Friggin Pound!!!!

Or if you really want to rock your car...and love your bass....look at the good ol' Cerwin Vega 15" or 18" Stroker...

These speakers are honestly the absolute loudest, mind-boggling subs I've ever heard!!! EVER!!!..(but there is little SQ with these...just pounding bass)

just my 0.02
.... the brahma is a pretty sweet sub... it will handle every bit of the 1600wrms. The brahma at this price is quite the bargain. While taking 1600w rms the brahma can still be used as a SQ sub. Adire actually did a demo with the brahma 12 playing tweeter frequencies.

either way.... id rather take the brahma hands down over any JL, Rockford,Clarion and even the strokers.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,May 28 2004, 08:26 AM Wrote:.... the brahma is a pretty sweet sub... it will handle every bit of the 1600wrms.  The brahma at this price is quite the bargain. While taking 1600w rms the brahma can still be used as a SQ sub. Adire actually did a demo with the brahma 12 playing tweeter frequencies.

either way.... id rather take the brahma hands down over any JL, Rockford,Clarion and even the strokers.
I'm still calling B.S.!!

I was not impressed by these subs man...I found them highly overrated!!

I did check out some Adire Shiva's and they were pretty pimped out....
i'll wait for other people to chime in here.... but heres the link to the adire site.... this isnt a crappy e-bay sub

Adire Audio

Theres actually a couple people here who run or did run adire audio. Dans subs were adire shivas. and i believe glenn is ordering a 12" brahma this week.
05 Altima SE-R
You go ahead and wait for others to chime in....

makes no difference to me!!

I know these are not some ebay sub!...that would be pretty silly of me to think that!! :rolleyes:

I'm just saying that although they say 1600W, I think these subs are B.S.

The Shivas were pretty cool man!! :)

but whatever,...good luck either way////
i just bought an Adire Brahma MKII 12" sub yesterday... ill get it on thursday. I'll let you guys know. it'll be powered by a JBL BP1200.1 amp. so ill be pushing the 1200watt rms towards its total of 1600watt rms. i paid a total of $556.40cdn for the one sub.

if you dont think its true... look around... alot of people will confirm it. these dont go by total watt power, its on hz and low freq. without overheating. its a killer sub. where do you see subs that weigh in @ 41lbs? shows it has a good power handling right there. but you need a proper ported box to make it sound loud.

ill have my install done @ the end of june, and im going to a dB drag aug.1 so ill give you the results then... ttyl guys
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
scoobasteve,May 28 2004, 12:26 PM Wrote:Adire actually did a demo with the brahma 12 playing tweeter frequencies.
so true... they have a video of a van with some brahma's in it, and they cracked the vans door frame where the plexi glass window was... its nuts
lol 72000w worth... did you check out the guys db drag competition page?
i kinda prefer the exlplorer with the 1500w and the quarters. i was gonna go with a brahma 15. but i decided to go with something from RE. When you get the brahma in, let us know how it sounds.
05 Altima SE-R
its crazzy that guy, the explorer was cool thou... ill keep you posted... probably next month
well dont know about the brand...but for sure know the others....so what you want is louness or high end bass quality???
how low you want to go...15 Hz???
I'm going..almost 20 something....with a couple of infinity kappa prefect's...and a 1000 watt clarion..I think on 1 ohmn (or its omhn) well ....it pounds really nice...and clear.
not in the focus of course.!!!!
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adire Or Re bigman 4 1,750 12-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Last Post: GlennH