Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious
not attempting to stir the pot, but why did both of those theads get closed? just curious ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I think what had to be said was said.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I for one was happy where the thread was going....actually nuttin nasty was coming out. So I am a little confused as well.

However I respect the decision made...
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Paparoach,May 27 2004, 03:50 PM Wrote:I for one was happy where the thread was going....actually nuttin nasty was coming out. So I am a little confused as well.

However I respect the decision made...
ditto
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Can we all get together now, seriously, and plan a day where we sit around, drink beer and ENJOY each other's Foci.

I'll buy the beer. No really, I will buy.

We will call the event THE FOCUS HUG

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 27 2004, 04:21 PM Wrote:Can we all get together now, seriously, and plan a day where we sit around, drink beer and ENJOY each other's Foci.

I'll buy the beer. No really, I will buy.

We will call the event THE FOCUS HUG
:lol: thank you :D , I'm in! Name a date.

And I will supply the dancing ladies ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
My house in London for a "mixed" car BBQ a day for all enthurist(sp) I know i can't spell It will be a quite day of friends drinks adn some food kids are welcome casue I have a soon to be 6 yr old and I think dad will bring his rug rats and if you want to LB back a few bring a tent or a sleeping bag casue I have a big TV room for your sleeping bag not your tent smart ass' I will make a post in the G2G sectoin

so the date will be JUNE 26 of this year B)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
it's booked, and I live 3 minutes from Don and I can house some ppl if required too ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Awesome however I would reconsider the free booze thing if I am coming....

Ohhhh and Danno it is round two :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM beer no really I have a thread in G@G so if your serious about coming down lets me know ok PAPA o ya I like to drink the pride of Nova Scotia :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Paparoach,May 27 2004, 04:50 PM Wrote:Awesome however I would reconsider the free booze thing if I am coming....

Ohhhh and Danno it is round two :D
ha ha ha ha ha.

I can't WAIT to see the vespers (veepers?) that come from the photo's this year.
Run your car, not your mouth
Why did my post get deleted from the other thread..... :rolleyes:

lol

I "might" be in for a get together.

Note that June 25/26th weekend is Sport Compact Invasion in Milton, where I will be all weekend.

:ph34r:
they deleted your post casue you own a honda :lol:
DD1,May 27 2004, 04:42 PM Wrote:My house in London for a "mixed" car BBQ .................................so the date will be JUNE 26 of this year B)
Co-incidently isn't the next day, Sunday the 27th that London Mustang Owner Club's BBQ and cruise (all Ford's inc. Focus) from London to Port Stanley?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
that might work out for you ford owners and I'll stay home and do the clean since I have no ford :( :( :( <_<
The 2 last posts regarding the thread were merged together. Dont worry they did not get deleted. Reason I closed it is becuase what needed to be said was said and I wanted to let ppl chill out on the topic for a bit before we had 20 pages on the topic. Within 20 minutes that one post turned into 4 pages lol