Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car Is Finally Back!
Front:

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/sweetboyee/Avenger_008.jpg'>[Image: Avenger_008.jpg]

Angled:

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/sweetboyee/Avenger_004.jpg'>[Image: Avenger_004.jpg]

Fender Shot:

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/sweetboyee/Avenger_006.jpg'>[Image: Avenger_006.jpg]

Side:

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/sweetboyee/Avenger_010.jpg'>[Image: Avenger_010.jpg]

Rear:

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/sweetboyee/Avenger_011.jpg'>[Image: Avenger_011.jpg]</a>
Run your car, not your mouth
its not my style but props for all the time and money you put into your car
Good stuff man..

those fenders are nuts!!!

Looks wiked!!

:)
Cool.
I have never seen those fenders before. Nice! doing something different...
Yeah those fenders are awesome!!
Nice work. Reminds me of French Connection's old focus. Those fenders look very different, good stuff.
My other ride is your Mom
Ya man, not really my style but I really like those fenders. I love the bottom part of them, looks real sharp.
That car's got some bling.

Nice work

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Thanks guys. It is an ode to Marc. I always loved his front bumper, and now I got one for myself. The avenger front I found was the only front end that would really flow well with the rest of the wings west w-typ kit (which I already had)

The fenders are a newer thing, I love em. As soon as I saw em, I was like damn! I have already seen the z3 fenders on a few focus' so I got something new. I'm gonna paint the mouldings + mirrors soon, and throw on the CF hood to finish it off. Next we do some stereo work, + seats, then off to the engine we go.... (hee hee hee) Providing the bankroll stays afloat that is.
Run your car, not your mouth
I also noticed, you got rid of the Roll Call down the door, eh?
My other ride is your Mom
HOLY COW!

Maybe I've been playing too much need for speed, but I'll admit... I love the side profile... yup, even the wing... That has to be one of the coolest looking focuses I've seen... hope you get it to a show or 2, definitely win something.

I'm still not sold on the fenders... the lower vent looks cool, but the upper whatchamacallit doesn't do it for me, and I'm not a big fan of the tails looking from the rear... but man, that's a killer side shot tho...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I think you should get an award for &quot;Craziest Fenders Ever&quot;

I'm not a real fan of that style but it seems to flow well on your car.
Well executed!

Jeremy
2005 Mazda3 Sport GT - Winning Blue Mica
2001 Focus ZTS - CD Silver (Sold)
Lots of time and work. For that, I respect da car. Good Job!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Now that car is most definitely NOT different.

NOT different = when enough time and effort (and cash) goes into doing the car up right.

Good job!

[EDIT] - don't ask what I was smoking... was explaining processor differences at the same time I made that post... words were inserted where they were meant for another forum :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Not my style but nice job ASS
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Nice fender!!!! Good Job.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
I think its different and you need to clean those AWESOME rims :ph34r: but I guess you of all people can read between the lines that I jsut type good job buddy :D
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
NIce work Tony, def different looking.

May I suggest some subtle grafic toward the rear of the car to balance the &quot;busy&quot; front end.

thats the only thing I would say is the front is too busy looking for the subtle rear.

A+ good job,

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
holy sh!t...!!!

looks hot tony!

:thumbsup:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally Got My Car Back Phantom 10 3,472 05-17-2005, 01:20 PM