Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius Satellite Radio?
Do any of you guys here using Sirius here in T.O. ...I have to call and ask..but it'll be good to hear from you ppl....anyone????
thanx :ph34r:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
yes
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Euro Ford Fan,May 19 2004, 08:18 AM Wrote:yes
Man of many words.... ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Yea i was wondering how to get this service... redsvtfocus could you fill me in on how to get this service or anyone else that knows about it>?? Thanks guys.
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - 4 * 6x8 Pioneer 3Way Speakers, 1 * Kenwood 10 pounder, 1 * R.F 200 Watt AMP, Panasonic 783U Deck, Steeda.ca Short Shifter, Pedals, CAI. Soon to come magnaflow exaust, throttle body, SCT Chip with Steeda Tune, 1 X R.F 1200 Watt 4 channel amp.
Paparoach,May 19 2004, 07:44 AM Wrote:
Euro Ford Fan,May 19 2004, 08:18 AM Wrote:yes
Man of many words.... ;)
What do you want??

Yes I have it.

Yes it works.

Better? :blink: :lol:
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
OK my pleasure to talk about it to you....I had it..and still have the receiver in my truck..worked beautifull in the states...so I want to get service here again...
basics..100 satellite radio stations..like direct tv...just music all day non stop music..
it has like 6 techno,dance,trance stations....another 6 for R&B..rap, hip hop....another 6 for oldies...and plenty of news...espn,speed,nbc,cnn,bloomberg.....check them and listen to them at http://www.sirius.com...and please get sirius, not XM...Sirius its like $140us a year but no commercials....and XM its cheaper and they just have like 30 commercial free stations and 70 with them....so its up to you and your system....you can hook it as rf modulated..or direct fit...depends on your Head Unit...those are Kenwood, Clarion and a couple more...but as I said..put it as an external RF module...

hope the long reply worked...

good luck

and know that you saved me a phone call...Im reinstalling it..!!
So it works in canada then???

I have a panasonic deck that supports it so i just would have to purchase the receiver and the attena?

And how much is it for the suscription. Thanks for your help guys
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - 4 * 6x8 Pioneer 3Way Speakers, 1 * Kenwood 10 pounder, 1 * R.F 200 Watt AMP, Panasonic 783U Deck, Steeda.ca Short Shifter, Pedals, CAI. Soon to come magnaflow exaust, throttle body, SCT Chip with Steeda Tune, 1 X R.F 1200 Watt 4 channel amp.
yes...get both..
.subscription...around $195 Canadian dollars

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sirius Sattelite Radio Raypro 11 4,301 06-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Last Post: konafocuswrc
  Were Is Your Sirius Satellite Attena Installed? amcx 7 2,429 12-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Last Post: nass
  Alpine Sat. Radio Receiver (sirius) spydee671 1 1,036 06-04-2006, 03:12 AM
Last Post: bluetoy