Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Tells Me That The Cop's Are In On This
I'm a kijiji and craiglist troller lol, came across this ad and it has Metro Police written all over it lol..............They're even giving away a 1st prize.

Something tells me 1st prize is a ride on a back of a tow-truck lol.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-p...QAdIdZ116896170

Now we all know the trouble "associated" when another segment of the Fast & Furious franchise premiers another movie in Toronto. Idiots come out of the wood-work and try to become Vin Diesel/Paul Walker wannabe's. :blink:

To me this is a "popcorn" movie which I admit I like. Myself & Maria will be taking her car to see the premier because from the shinanigans I've seen in the past , the police will be casing the movie theaters this saturday when the premier opens, and I really dont have the time to explain to Mr.Officer that my car is NOT a civic but a focus hatchback lol. B)
Its not the cops I'm worried about, its the people who will vandalize, break in and steal your car.

This is just stupid.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
No one from Kijiji would ever get a list of mods thats in my car even if I had it posted for sale. The interested buyer that shows up at my place to see the car can get the list then! :lol:

As for the F&F bs there are a stupid amount of people that would break into your car when your watching the movie. I've heard of way to many cases like this. Thats why I'll be riding in my by buddys 97' F-250 to go see the new flick!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
And the funny thing is, some poor schmuck will send all their information with hopes of getting some sort of prize... lol
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
i might email with fake info to see what reply i get
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
I'd "almost" be tempted to fire them off my car and see what kind of a reply I would get. If it's legit the reply would be probably "Go 'way, dun want no 'Murrican 4 door sedans" and if it's the cops or theives looking for a score they wouldn't want it either :P :D

See? There are benefits to doing some things "outside the box"

NefCanuck
Hey my cars off the road ill send pics of with no plate showing pics see what they say lol

This is what I wrote

Name Dru
Best to reach me at dru_zx3@hotmail.com
Turbocharged Ford Focus ZX3

Mods Include Full Roush Body Kit and Custom Turbo Set up, Nitrous Intercooler Sprayer aswell as full sparco Interior and Lots more too much to list.

I had to throw In the Word Nitrous So if it was cops they would be all over this lol lets see if i get an email back
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
LOL, that response should be good either way!
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Someone should send an e-mail stating they have one of those electric superchargers. That is one pimp mod for sure!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 1 2009, 05:52 AM Wrote:Someone should send an e-mail stating they have one of those electric superchargers. That is one pimp mod for sure!
[right][snapback]283952[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Just picked up mine!!! lol

[Image: andrew-collinge-2000w-high-shine-ionic-hairdryer.jpg]

"Hey dru

Thanks for the email, I would need your number and full name to put you on the list.
And if you know anyone else who would be interested please let me know.
Remember April 4th saturday 2pm - 7pm
you get a free movie pass to watch a movie, which is good for anytime and for any famous or cineplex theater."

I responded with Before I comit to the event where will I need to take my vehicle and what promortion company are you with.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

"To morninside and milner Cineplex theater.
Jus need your car to be parked outside with all the others so the people can look and vote. Remember, unlike a car show with judges, its all up to public so everyone has a fair chance of winning the prize for best car.
The address is 785 Milner Avenue
Scarborough,On
M1B 3c3."

It actually sound legit Ive seen this done before in woodbridge though they had the cars lined up on the side walk of the theater.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Yeah, Silvercity Hamilton Mountain has the same thing going on with the group Street Outlawz, and Silvercity Burlington has it for Addictive Desires on Friday and then they are over at Ancaster on Saturday

ZX3_2NV,Apr 2 2009, 01:05 PM Wrote:"To morninside and milner Cineplex theater.
Jus need your car to be parked outside with all the others so the people can look and vote. Remember, unlike a car show with judges, its all up to public so everyone has a fair chance of winning the prize for best car.
The address is 785 Milner Avenue
                    Scarborough,On
                    M1B 3c3."

It actually sound legit Ive seen this done before in woodbridge though they had the cars lined up on the side walk of the theater.
[right][snapback]284097[/snapback][/right]

Oh I know where that is (One of my friends lives literally three minutes away from there)

Just get off the 401 at Morningside, go north and at the first lights go left, follow the road around and it'll be on your right, you can't miss it.

Almost makes me wanna drive by there on the way to her place, just for kicks (and to make the little rice balls piddle from their oil pans in fear at the noise I make now :D)

I wouldn't bother entering my car though, that crowd would have no time for my wheels :ph34r:

NefCanuck
It will be all Hondas lol
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

Dam busy on the weekend, I'd do it just to see if someone tries to f*** with the cars lol.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Well, I actually went to see the Movie at Morningside and there were some modded cars there, it was legit, but only 10 cars in the half of the parking lot they had roped off, there were a few alright cars but nothing with a huge wow factor. As for the movie, it was pretty good, spoiler alert, cant wait for #5.
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Maria &amp; I went to go see it @ Yorkdale last night. Theater was jammed with the usual stereotypical dudes/dudettes lol!. I liked it, Maria liked it even more lol. She even spotted a red focus in the background of one of the scenes.

Needless to say typical shut the brain off, large size popcorn, sit back and watch the action unfold type movies.
NoiSeeVT,Apr 4 2009, 05:49 PM Wrote:Well, I actually went to see the Movie at Morningside and there were some modded cars there, it was legit, but only 10 cars in the half of the parking lot they had roped off, there were a few alright cars but nothing with a huge wow factor.&nbsp; As for the movie, it was pretty good, spoiler alert, cant wait for #5.
David
[right][snapback]284240[/snapback][/right]
i read that somewhere a few years ago that after the first 2 they were going to make 5 of the movies for fast and the furious
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Just got home, I liked it as well, WAY better than that tokyo drift crap..I also saw the Focus but it got smashed lol, I was like &quot;FOCUS! and then BAM it got crunched :lol: &quot;