Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Euro Focus.
Seen this on another board...figured I'd post it for you guys.

<a href='http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/dudafc/Stuff/newfocus2.jpg'>[Image: newfocus2.jpg]

<a href='http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/dudafc/Stuff/newfocus3.jpg'>[Image: newfocus3.jpg]</a>

enjoy! :ph34r:
2000 Mustang GT - Silver 'Vroom Vroom'
, ---Good Find!!
don't just tease with pics... give some details from the original source!

ie... This post from focus fanatics

it's also shown up on [fj] as well if anyone needs to read up further.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Sorry....didn't see any info in the post I got this from. Just the pics. Here is a little blurb about that new focus.

<a href='http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/dudafc/Stuff/newfocus4.jpg'>[Image: newfocus4.jpg]</a>
2000 Mustang GT - Silver 'Vroom Vroom'
wow i really like it

it looks so much like a VAG car

and the fit and finish look amazing.. the interior is nice also
naz is smokin some good stuff. I want some.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ugggggggggggggggggggly!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
and I thought the original aztec was ugly. :blink:
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Flofocus,May 5 2004, 06:52 PM Wrote:naz is smokin some good stuff. I want some.
<a href='http://kak.net/audi/audiallroad/audiallroad-07s.jpg'>[Image: audiallroad-07s.jpg]</a>

its got some similarities to VAG cars.. like the rounded wheel arch.. the hatch looks like a A3 hatch with the lights moved

the interior with that navi screen is a whole lot better than the plastic painted to try to be metal interior we have in our focus

I have to bend on NAZ side here, I see lots of very tastefull options with this platform, give me a hatch 2 drs to begin with and I would be all over it like a frenchman on womans.

color matched, drop as hell with 18's and turboed with a huge FMIC that thing would scream euro tuning. ;)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Well, I think it looks a lot better then the crap pile they are trying to pass off to all of us here in North America, If i could afford a new focus from Europe I'd gladly import one. looks good :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
egad! now i really don't like that front end...
I'm going have to give that 1 and a half big thumbs DOWN! get real :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
It looks like alot of people will be doing euro headlight swaps in '05.
My other ride is your Mom
I saw a 2005 Focus ZX4 tonight... ACK is all I can say. They were gross on the net, and worse in person. Even the better half says she likes the 00-04 Focus WAY better!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 10 2004, 07:45 PM Wrote:I saw a 2005 Focus ZX4 tonight... ACK is all I can say. They were gross on the net, and worse in person. Even the better half says she likes the 00-04 Focus WAY better!
I saw one on my way to Fordwich. It was the new wagon.. ewww
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)