Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beeping Sound
Ben and I installed a deck in my g/f's car, but everytime the car is shut off, the unit beeps 5 times. The same beep occurs when you press buttons. Does anyone know how/if you can shut that feature off, cause it's mighty annoying. Cheers
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
It's a decurity measure isn't it?

It's there to remind you to take the face off when the car is turned off. (I think)

I'm not too sure you can disable the beeps. <_<
Hey its the warning tone, I have a 7300. Press the function button to get into the Initial setting menu( I think the deck should be off to do this, I think) and move over to WARN, press up or down to turn it off.

Mark L.
Much thanks Mark, will try that this evening :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I wonder if that will work with the older pioneer decks (2000 models)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Okay update on this. The beeping stopped at power down (cheers mark) but how do I turn off the beeping when you just press a button?
2000 Black ZX3
I have the 7400 and I havent found a way to turn off the beeping when you press buttons... However does your display do that thing where it inverts the green and black every 20 seconds or so? Cuz if so youll probably get really annoyed by it.... To turn it off just hold in the preset 5 when the deck is off.

-P@
I Vtec