Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK. Just so Dan don't get emails on this. When I transfered the board over it not transfer avatars. You must go into your profile and at the way bottom you will see a box. You will need to type in the URL of your avatar. If you got any probs msg me on MSN and I i wll set it up for you.
thanx, the avatars work great. The only thing this board doesnt have that the previous board did, was resize our avatars.
My other ride is your Mom
Its coming.
Still having probs with avatars. Hope to be fixed soon. I disabled them for now till the problem is resolved.
Avatars are set back up. Link them off a web source for now till I can get the upload to server part fixed. Plz make your avs 90x90 else phpBB will auto resize.
Is there anyway to keep the Avatars clean? don't get me wrong I like naked women like the rest of you but when i'm at work and i'm reading the forum's it's not apropriate to see nipples or what ever on the screen. That's what the restricted area is for.
Ya .. i was debating on whether to remove the nipple last night or not ....

LOL ...

I came to the conclusion i would let it be for a couple days ... sorry.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Hey I liked the nipple!

But what can I say? Seeing that a work woukd cause a problem.

My deepest appologies.
Quote:Hey I liked the nipple!

My deepest appologies.

Yeah now we're stuck looking at cameltoe all the time.
Quote:
Quote:Hey I liked the nipple!

My deepest appologies.

Yeah now we're stuck looking at cameltoe all the time.

DO YOU NOT LIKE CAMEL TOE??? :lol:
Ya I had to change it. It didnt bother me but some one complianed and I want to keep every one happy :D
Quote:Ya I had to change it. It didnt bother me but some one complianed and I want to keep every one happy :D

So my nipple gets the boot?

Look at yours bro. :lol: :o

I'm not trying to start s**t.
w00t!! Anthony's starting s**t!!

But yeah I see your point and agree.. should probably keep the scantily clad ladies in the restricted area. Dont really want to scare people away from the main forums.
I'm not starting s**t. :lol:

Just curious as to why the Board Admin, is allowed to have an avatar like that when a nipple is found to be more offensive?
LOL told you jason... :P 8)
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
If i was Asian, I would find Dan's SARS Mask Avatar to be very offensive.
My other ride is your Mom
Your avatar was changed due to the fact some one bitched about it. It would of stayed if no one did. None of the mods had a prob with it. If any one has a prob with my av I will change it. Till then it stays. Thank you very much!
Quote:Your avatar was changed due to the fact some one bitched about it. It would of stayed if no one did. None of the mods had a prob with it. If any one has a prob with my av I will change it. Till then it stays. Thank you very much!
i like it but i hope my wife doesn't see it :wink:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Avatars have been disabled for the time being. Till I think of some guide lines.
Quote:Avatars have been disabled for the time being. Till I think of some guide lines.

LOL