Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
89 Ford Tempo Parts Car Update
hello guys i have an 89 ford tempo for sale it DOES run but needs alot of work...so your better off using it for parts the engine has 127,000 km on in im seeling for $300 FIRM and will NOT part it out either take the whole thing or leave it

[Image: HPIM3186.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3187.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3188.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3189.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3190.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3191.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3192.jpg]

if you need any more picture feel free to ask
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
o.o Woa Dang never thought I would see a Tempo still floating around and in running condition.. if I didn't already have a fleet of cars at my property up north I would add it :( (and its so bad that I now have to rent a SECOND Car Storage Unit for another car XD)

Im gunna call a buddy tomorrow hes been looking for a parts tempo I think either his engine or tranny is acting up.. plus his interiors in decrepit shape

Good luck on the sale and dun feel bad about the rust, due to its not that bad and looks mainly surface... I have err HAD a GM that would beat most rust box's hands down LOL

(The car was actually yanked off the road (From the Ministry) because part of the subframe was hanging XD)

Deathtrap on wheels #1

Deathtrap on wheels #2

Deathtrap on wheels #3
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
Feral,Mar 26 2009, 11:13 PM Wrote:o.o Woa Dang never thought I would see a Tempo still floating around and in running condition.. if I didn't already have a fleet of cars at my property up north I would add it :( (and its so bad that I now have to rent a SECOND Car Storage Unit for another car XD)

Im gunna call a buddy tomorrow hes been looking for a parts tempo I think either his engine or tranny is acting up.. plus his interiors in decrepit shape

Good luck on the sale and dun feel bad about the rust, due to its not that bad and looks mainly surface... I have err HAD a GM that would beat most rust box's hands down LOL

(The car was actually yanked off the road (From the Ministry) because part of the subframe was hanging XD)

Deathtrap on wheels #1

Deathtrap on wheels #2

Deathtrap on wheels #3
[right][snapback]283555[/snapback][/right]

now thats some serious rust lol....ya the car does run has very low idle tho so it like to stall but it can deff be used for parts let me know what you friend says and i can send as many pictures as he wants
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Eh Low idle majority of the time is just a degraded vac line leaking air real easy fix..
to be honest that would be a great winter/rainyday or just a daily driver to keep the mileage off the other cars type car

so what exactly is wrong with that car mechanically to have to be mentioned that it needs work ????

I DO have to say tho for an older car thats CLEAAAAAN!!!
I see cars just a couple of years old in Worst shape for the interior XD

if you recently had something to eat don't click

look at that picture and picture in your head sitting in THAT car with the smell of old gym socks, BO AND wet dog smell at the same time

Please note this is a 7 year old car's interior

Pigfarm interior #1

Pigfarm interior #2

P.S. Thats sadly one of my Project cars (Wagon 2) the interior and ANYTHING fabric is a writeoff I pulled the headliner and set it in my garage and within the hour my garage reeked of it
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
well from what im aware of the engine idles like ass and wants to stall constently.... the brake lines need to be replaces apparently there almost rusted through and i think there is a whole in the trunk above the exhaust.....this is coming from my gf/s dad who is a mechanic and looked at it and told me not to spend the money on fixing it just because i dont make alot of money i bought the car for 500 and never drove it i drove it hope and down to the mechanic and back to my gfs to park it and hasnt moved sincei put maybe 5km on it since iv had it..like you said the car is extremly clean and a terrific parts car ijust need it gone cause im broke and need money extremly bad for bills coming up...i will not go anylower then 300 for it tho....if i remember tomorrow i'll go over and take pictures of the engine and trunk and what not

EDIT: i also forgot it needs a new airfilter it doesnt have one but those are like $10..the other one was insanly plugged and just never bought a new one...it never drove with out the filter
Instagram @o_so_slo
the tempo is cleaner then your Focus! LOL
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Ah the memories.
I got my first "beejer" form a girlfriend in one of those. (years ago)
ANTHONYD,Mar 27 2009, 12:47 PM Wrote:Ah the memories.
I got my first "beejer" form a girlfriend in one of those. (years ago)
[right][snapback]283579[/snapback][/right]

Me too :)

was she a red head named T*** :), but it was her tempo.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

I saw make it a demoltion car for the next monster jam
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Mar 27 2009, 08:15 AM Wrote:I saw make it a demoltion car for the next monster jam
[right][snapback]283588[/snapback][/right]

acually seriously considered this but i NEED money not spend money
Instagram @o_so_slo
for $300 in ur pocket it will be worth it what else is needed for a demo car do you need a roll cage? you might only need a window net and remove all the gas
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Mar 27 2009, 08:22 AM Wrote:for $300 in ur pocket it will be worth it what else is needed for a demo car do you need a roll cage? you might only need a window net and remove all the gas
[right][snapback]283593[/snapback][/right]
... gotta mve the tank to inside the vehicle i believe and weld doors closed.....mod the enigne to pe redic loud....gut the interior......no thanks if you wanan do that its $300 and its all yours

back on track ....i need this gone
Instagram @o_so_slo
You could turn it into a BJ booth and have old timers like MO and I come by for a little reminiscing. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Mar 27 2009, 10:50 AM Wrote:You could turn it into a BJ booth and have old timers like MO and I come by for a little reminiscing. :lol:
[right][snapback]283609[/snapback][/right]
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

You and Mo in the back seat of the Tempo humming away.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
fatphocus,Mar 27 2009, 01:55 AM Wrote:the tempo is cleaner then your Focus! LOL
[right][snapback]283559[/snapback][/right]

LOL I never did that to the focus I bought it like that XD.. I was ready to order about $600 in a new interior from a place, then we had the accident and instead of spending $600 on the interior I bought back my wrecked focus and just gunna transplant the WHOLE interior, engine, trans with complete wiring.... the fofo is scheduled for a visit to ford to get both broken springs replaced

to be dead honest the Mechanic shop I bought wagon 2 from told me the engines toast and won't run XD to bad they never looked at the timing belt LOL cuz thats all it needed

Bald Belt
did u talk to your friend today??
Instagram @o_so_slo
I called his cell and it went straight to voicemail which means hes put the phone in Meeting Mode (Either with a client or is actually IN a meeting)

I will try again in about an hour I tried his cell about an hour ago and if hes with a client installing AV equipment he will be there for at least 3 hours
ok great thank you
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump
Instagram @o_so_slo
well guys looks like life hates me..i can never seem to catch a break i guess some retards deside it would be cool to trash the tempo....so heres some pics

the car is still for sale make reasonable offers

[Image: DSC00607.jpg]
[Image: DSC00608.jpg]
[Image: DSC00609.jpg]
[Image: DSC00610.jpg]
[Image: DSC00611.jpg]
[Image: DSC00612.jpg]
[Image: DSC00613.jpg]
[Image: DSC00614.jpg]
[Image: DSC00615.jpg]
[Image: DSC00616.jpg]
[Image: DSC00617.jpg]
[Image: DSC00618.jpg]
[Image: DSC00619.jpg]
[Image: DSC00620.jpg]
[Image: DSC00621.jpg]
[Image: DSC00622.jpg]
[Image: DSC00623.jpg]
[Image: DSC00624.jpg]
[Image: DSC00625.jpg]

well that gives you guys an idea

stupid punk kids

Instagram @o_so_slo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update -Some left over Parts kc focus 13 4,124 10-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Last Post: kc focus