Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer 2011 cali vacation/FOTB/FSwerks
(05-27-2010, 07:06 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: If I can make a suggestion, here's what I would bring as spare as well:

Spark Plugs
Fan Belt
Coolant
Oil
Trans Oil
Full size Spare (not the donut)
Alternator
Battery
Throttle Cable
Impact Wrench

If we all pitch in a few bucks, I bet we can have these as a standby. Plus it would be good insurance on the road.

pretty sure you'll be fine on your spare until you hit local tire shop so they can fix your original tire/wheel

taking a full size wheel with you is not that smart unless you're taking RV
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
i have a spare set of e3 spark plugs for n/a cars, i also have a spare set of autolite 103's gapped to 35 for boosted cars. i have some full size spare tires aswell so i have the main things covered. i will also be bringing a couple jugs of royal purple 5-20 for me, so in an emergency if some1 needs it, it will mix with any oil. i also have a spare battery too LOL. the alternator, well we can get one at any napa, o'reillys or advance auto one the way if needed, like we wont have enough people to go in search of one LOL

so long as we are not stranded in the boonies we will good with everything listed. i go pretty prepared most of the time. my trip to florida i had a full size spare with me, only because i would of been able to afford to buy a new tire at the time if i had a problem. best way to do it IMO.

Also, for impact, no biggie, i have an battery impact with attachments for sockets aswell. i pretty well have just about anything that could possibly be need to work on a car and will bring along my 250 piece socket set aswell.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Well, I am in. However I am in Sask so I will have to meet up with the lot of ya somewhere on the road. If anyone else on the forum from Mb, Sk, or Ab want to come with we can have our convoys meet up in Beaver, Utah(about 230miles north of vegas). I have 2 cars that will be going myself, I will take my 06 zx3 and a friend of mine will drive the svt wagon. Now for people out west I would be crossing into the USA at Coutts/sweetgrass crossing south of Lethbridge,AB. For me the trip from Saskatoon to Beaver, Utah is about 2300km. I am pumped I can hardley wait!!! Let me know what you guys think about my plans so far...
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
ya man, that would be dope. the more the better for sure! we would have to arrange to meet and be pretty damn precise, but shouldnt be a problem. lets keep brain storming ideas, we may have a year to plan, but no need to stop yet!

i priced out a thule roof rack and small container ( if i have a passenger i will have no cargo space) and holy f**k!!! on their website it came to $1200

i guess i'll have to save up for this over the winter lol
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
whats behind your front seats? kijiji that stuff man lol

I'm planning on gettinga hitch with a basket extention on the back for coolers or another piece of travelling equipment. Cheaper and more streamline too. The roof rack is good but pricy and always in the wind.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

And with your rear suspension all jacked up Johnny you can put all kinds of weight in there. Smile
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
All the chunky chicks that will fit. Or we could rig it up to drop oil or spikes lol, dam super troopers.
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

i dont understand why you couldnt just fit everything in the focus LOL

i went for a week to florida, everything but blankets were in my trunk and i still had room... you hatch guys must be hurting LOL

i can easily fit everything i need in the car, back seat for extra things its pretty roomy in a zx4

The first winter I got my new car, we had to go to New Brunswick (1700kms) with my mom, dad, and two sisters and had no problems with clothes. Mind you that was for a 4 day weekend for a funeral. But I'm pretty sure if I remove the sub and few things, I could easily get me and a buddy with all our crap going to California with all we would need. No trailer or cargo cap.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i guess having a stripped trunk helps and having no stereo anymore...

Ya No stereo helps lol

But i have very lil trunk space. The back seat is free but it would have my bags and possibly the GF's too if she come along. Might not be much room for a cooler and snacks but I've made it work before.

Plus... we need some road side emergency equipment to. Cause you never know what the hell could happen.

So, is this still on...I am still in can't friggin wait!!!
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
Yes I'm in.
Jamie we should start setting this up and make it a huge ass event as much as we can.

yeah i'm still down!! this will be an awsome trip!!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
You guys need a truck to go.

Would be nice.

I drive fast. Keep up.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
(08-20-2010, 10:52 AM)meford4u Wrote: You guys need a truck to go.

Would be nice.

I drive fast. Keep up.

I'm sure this is open to all FC.net members, focus owners or not Wink
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I'm still interested.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_...e=UTF8&z=4

How does this route sound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise Scorcher000 112 83,331 06-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV