Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer 2011 cali vacation/FOTB/FSwerks
sorry, didnt even realize this got brought up again, and my lack of internet time is taking a toll on me LOL

essentially the only reason we cant set a date is because if we want to attend FOTB, we need to know the date. i have requested randy to let me know when they plan to have it in 2011 already and he will let me know as soon as he knows. we will then all have to register for FOTB (those who want to go) and move forward with rock solid plans from there forward. im open to any suggestions as to activities while we are there etc... so any ideas, let em flow. if you wanna hit up disney or any other attraction post it up, also post up a cost of that attraction. what we can do is have a spot eventually where if you want to do that attraction, put your name down and as many people as possible go on one day, car pool from hotel and save some cash on parking at the place because we all know it aint free 99% of the time.

somethings that come to mind for me are:

FOTB (obviously)
beach day(s)
drag strip (possibly if your confident your car wont blow up)
lapping (once again make sure you are prepared)
amusement park(s)
and ofcourse for those of age.... titty bar and drinks?

anyhow lots to sort out, definitely want to hit up vegas and im also thinking maybe extending the alotted time to allow for some more stuff. what do you guys think about doing this:

instead of leaving on a friday, leave on a wednesday, instead of returning on the following weekend, return on the monday/tuesday. this would make it a total of 2 weeks, we could also make it so instead of going during the week we leave on a weekend, stay for a total of 2 weeks then return aswell. lots to sort out but lots of time to do it.

and last but not least, this will happen even if its only me doing it LOL
and one more thing that i forgot, we will need a couple video cameras and point and shoot cameras in order to capture the driving portion of the trip to document it, make a focus canada video out of it.
Copy this list into your reply with your name if you are interested and plan on attending this trip.

1.GFXjamie + G/F
2. Scorcher000
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
RE: summer 2011 cali vacation/FOTB/FSwerks - GFXjamie - 08-21-2010, 06:14 AM
RE: summer 2011 cali vacation/FOTB/FSwerks - 02ztsian - 09-02-2010, 01:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...