Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here is the boy's car for sale
part it outttttttttttt
i want his sub and amps....
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(07-27-2010, 12:09 PM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: Has it been posted on FJ? or FF? those guys will go crazy for it!!!

No. Can't seem to get a hold of anyone to find out why my account is active on both sites but I can't post a FS ad.

Been a member on both sites for 5 years(rarely go there).
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Price reduced again to $3500.

This is the deal of the year and you guys are just sitting there with your thumbs twitling away.

You could easily buy the car, get what you wanted off it, part it out and make alot of $$$.

Now stop waiting.

Let's see if they write my car off first.
What's the boy looking to buy?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
(08-19-2010, 08:57 AM)CanadaSVT Wrote: What's the boy looking to buy?

He bought a 2010 Fusion SE standard.

(08-19-2010, 10:30 AM)meford4u Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 08:57 AM)CanadaSVT Wrote: What's the boy looking to buy?

He bought a 2010 Fusion SE standard.

Good choice.

Now somebody buy his Focus!
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
a friend expressed some interest in it today to me so i will let ya know, odds are he will respond to the auto trader add if he is serious
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(08-20-2010, 06:51 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: a friend expressed some interest in it today to me so i will let ya know, odds are he will respond to the auto trader add if he is serious

Use Kijiji ad to respond.

There is someone coming over the weekend to look.

Price reduced to $3000. Gotta go now.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z211935188

3g's dammmm if i wasn't off work right now(due 2 surgery) it'd be sold right now. Where is the car located? Troronto?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
nuts... if i had 3 grand id totally de rice and turn into a track car

(09-14-2010, 06:49 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: nuts... if i had 3 grand id totally de rice and turn into a track car

there's no rice there? And it's a part of focus history
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
You guys are poor and don't have $3g's???

No wonder I don't hang around with you.
(09-14-2010, 06:49 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: nuts... if i had 3 grand id totally de rice and turn into a track car

de rice the car? Okay your out. You have not a fawkin clue. You may now have a turbo on that clap trap of a focus, but that is only rice a roni POS with niteshit on top.

Please......stay out of my for sale thread.

Or Lord I will have no mercy on yours.

Honestly get this car up on FJ and FF!! they will eat it up and for more $$
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I would have thought about this, however a dear friend of mine is still not paid up on my repair bill for the black focus. Nonetheless, still holding out for a truck... someday. Rolleyes
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ship it to QC. Done
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
De-rice? It looks like 'someone' else's car, because it looks more personalized then customized. First thing I'd be doing is taking all the lettering off and remove anything that doesn't look like it could possibly be a factory option.
(09-14-2010, 01:34 PM)moon111 Wrote: De-rice? It looks like 'someone' else's car, because it looks more personalized then customized. First thing I'd be doing is taking all the lettering off and remove anything that doesn't look like it could possibly be a factory option.

It was a show car done up by focustuning.com back in the day...
It is one of 2 that were done, both ended up in Ontario.
the only personal "touches" look to be more Euro-ness

oh man i hope i get back to work, before this sells

Have you thought about selling it back to FPD?
http://focustuning.com/about.htm
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
im sorry if you guys think its so nice, but this is 2010 guys, 18" wheels and body kits are out of date. if its a piece of focus history why havent any of you bought it or why are you not keeping it for your self meford?

its a JRSC zx3 with some euro bits, bad paint, 18's, underglow and stickers. first thing i would do is put SVT body parts on it and smaller rims, done.

and just for meford, hope you like nite shade ass hat

[Image: IMG_4894.jpg]