Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electrical question - need to build harness
Doing some auxiliary electrical work. Was inquiring about a ready made electrical male to female connector that is weatherproof. for the most part, im looking for something like a trailer connector, to connect to a trailer, but its not for a trailer, but it serves similar purpose, The wire will be hidden under the bumper or trunk, and is 3 wires, power, ground and sync. i was gonna use a trailer connector, but do not want to use it as to avoid confusion, does anyone know were i can find 3-wire version of such, it can be any style, tried crappy tire, princess auto, rona, etc all the electronic stores, they basically want me to use spade connectors and make it myself, thats a big no-no. want it already fabricated. plus they only cary one side, dont have the matching ends..

and also not looking to order from websites in china or russia, want to go to a store in the gta, and pick it up and give cash.
My other ride is your Mom
or you can not be so picky and use a trailer hitch wiring harness and mark it....

OR look for something that uses a weatherproof seal like a harness off a car, go to a scrap yard, cut the male and female plug off and keep like 3" of wire to connect to longer wires that may be a good bet
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
yeah i was thinking junk yard is my last resort. I tried last time, but most of the stuff was yanked out of the cars before i arrived, guess i gotta go early, cus the dealers probaly swarm that place as soon as it opens up.
i have 4 wire version if you are still looking for..
[Image: 4pin.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
i found a 3-wire version, and it worked..